- FIFA rejects appeal and bans Barcelona from signing players until 2016
- Messi is out ! UEFA reveals the Best Player shortlist with Neuer, Robben & Ronaldo
- Germany & Argentina break World Cup Final records
- FIFA announces Golden Ball & Golden Glove shortlist ! Who’s Your Choice ?
- Miroslav Klose’s All 16 FIFA World Cup goals (Video)
- Miroslav Klose sets the World Cup Top Goal Scorer Record
- Algeria team donated $9 Million to the people in Gaza !
- Ghana’s chiefs exposed in a World Cup match fixing scandal ?
- Serey Die cries before World Cup match with Colombia (Video)
- Robben? No! Croatian captain Darijo Srna is the fastest World Cup player
Tottenham 4-0 Liverpool 18/09/2011 (Premier League)
Luka Modric opened the scoring with a blistering 20-yard strike before Charlie Adam picked up a second yellow card for a late foul on Scott Parker.
Substitute Rafael van der Vaart sent Defoe racing through the middle, and after holding off Jose Enrique’s challenge, the England striker spun and shot low past Reina..it was 2-0
Just two minutes passed before Adebayor scored Tottenham’s third.
Reina spilled Defoe’s shot and the former Gunners man reacted quickly, lifting the ball over the scrambling Spaniard before tapping in to an empty net.
Adebayor made it 4-0 in the final seconds when he picked up Assou-Ekotto’s cross to control and calmly volley past Reina.
7′ [1 - 0] L. Modric
66′ [2 - 0] J. Defoe
68′ [3 - 0] E.S. Adebayor
90′ [4 - 0] E.S. Adebayor