- Premier League Top Transfers – Analyzing
- Ronaldo : I want to be the best in history & to catch up Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or 2014, Rodriguez picks FIFA Puskas Award
- Top 10 Premier league Players for season 2014/15
- Real Madrid Top 20 Goals in 2014 [Video]
- Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Neymar … And the Top Funny Missed Goals in 2014.
- Ronaldo picks his best Football 11 ever, Cristiano Ronaldo is Out!
- Arsenal 2014/15 Review: Same old!
- Video : 27,500 Union Berlin fans singing Christmas carols on the pitch
- Manchester United 2014/15 Review : A work In Progress!
Liverpool accepts West Ham bid for Carroll
- Updated: 31/07/2012
As BBC Sport reports , Liverpool accepted an offer from West Ham for the loan of a English representative striker Andy Carroll, who is not in serious plans of the new Reds manager Brendan Rodgers.
West Ham to Liverpool for a one-year loan will pay two 2,5 millions euros, and at the end of the season they will be able to buy his contract for a compensation of 21 million euros.
Before the realization of this transfer, however, yet has to seen what will be the reaction of the player himself who would rather go back at St. James Park, and had the opportunity to play in Europe competition.
According to the last new,Newcastle also made a bid for Andy Carroll.