- Jose Mourinho insists he is still the ‘Special One’
- Champions League Quarter-finals Draw Round-up (Video)
- Parma FC declared bankrupt!
- Deco: Messi is pure talent, Ronaldo works hard, but Ronaldinho is better than both
- Football Manager 2015: Top 5 Cheap Wonderkids
- Brilliant Idea! Sport Club do Recife hire Moms as security guards
- Premier League Top Transfers – Analyzing
- Ronaldo : I want to be the best in history & to catch up Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or 2014, Rodriguez picks FIFA Puskas Award
- Top 10 Premier league Players for season 2014/15
Liverpool accepts West Ham bid for Carroll
- Updated: 31/07/2012
As BBC Sport reports , Liverpool accepted an offer from West Ham for the loan of a English representative striker Andy Carroll, who is not in serious plans of the new Reds manager Brendan Rodgers.
West Ham to Liverpool for a one-year loan will pay two 2,5 millions euros, and at the end of the season they will be able to buy his contract for a compensation of 21 million euros.
Before the realization of this transfer, however, yet has to seen what will be the reaction of the player himself who would rather go back at St. James Park, and had the opportunity to play in Europe competition.
According to the last new,Newcastle also made a bid for Andy Carroll.
- Full Match: Netherlands vs Turkey – Euro 2016 Qualification
- Full Match: Bulgaria vs Italy – Euro 2016 Qualification
- Netherlands 1-1 Turkey Highlights – Euro 2016 Qualification
- Bulgaria 2-2 Italy Highlights – Euro 2016 Qualification
- Belgium 5-0 Cyprus Highlights – Euro 2016 Qualification
- Croatia 5-1 Norway Highlights – Euro 2016 Qualification