- Premier league clubs in 2013/2014 season earned £3.26 billion!
- Walcott signs new deal, what’s next for Arsenal?
- How Will Man Utd line up next season with Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin & Darmian
- Cristiano Ronaldo: A Winner in Life
- Top 5 Most Supported Football Teams in Europe: Borussia Dortmund first, Barcelona second
- Premier League fixtures 2015/16 released : Chelsea host the Swans, Man Utd welcome Tottenham
- Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks new Hat-trick Record (VIDEO)
- Top 10 Upcoming Football Transfers in Summer 2015
- Get Ready For Copa America 2015 – Preview & Schedule
- Worst Nightmare for any defence – The Top 10 fastest players in the world (2015)!
Liverpool accepts West Ham bid for Carroll
- Updated: 31/07/2012
As BBC Sport reports , Liverpool accepted an offer from West Ham for the loan of a English representative striker Andy Carroll, who is not in serious plans of the new Reds manager Brendan Rodgers.
West Ham to Liverpool for a one-year loan will pay two 2,5 millions euros, and at the end of the season they will be able to buy his contract for a compensation of 21 million euros.
Before the realization of this transfer, however, yet has to seen what will be the reaction of the player himself who would rather go back at St. James Park, and had the opportunity to play in Europe competition.
According to the last new,Newcastle also made a bid for Andy Carroll.
- Newcastle United vs Arsenal Match Preview
- Leo Messi wins the 2014-15 UEFA Best Player in Europe award (VIDEO)
- Benzema decided to stay at Real Madrid: Santiago Bernabeu is my home
- Chelsea closing in on John Stones as he hands a transfer request at Everton
- Juventus 0-1 Udinese Highlights – Serie A
- Full Match: Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona – La Liga