- FIFA rejects appeal and bans Barcelona from signing players until 2016
- Messi is out ! UEFA reveals the Best Player shortlist with Neuer, Robben & Ronaldo
- Germany & Argentina break World Cup Final records
- FIFA announces Golden Ball & Golden Glove shortlist ! Who’s Your Choice ?
- Miroslav Klose’s All 16 FIFA World Cup goals (Video)
- Miroslav Klose sets the World Cup Top Goal Scorer Record
- Algeria team donated $9 Million to the people in Gaza !
- Ghana’s chiefs exposed in a World Cup match fixing scandal ?
- Serey Die cries before World Cup match with Colombia (Video)
- Robben? No! Croatian captain Darijo Srna is the fastest World Cup player
West Ham £18 millions bid for Andy Carroll
Returner in the Premier league club London’s West Ham United, would like to bring Liverpool´s Andy Carroll on loan with option of purchase of transfer at the end of the season.
Manager Sam Allardyce is ready to pay two million pounds for a one-year loan to Liverpool and, in the case that West Ham manage to stay in the Premier league, for a new £16 million to purchased Carroll ´s contract from Liverpool.
As much as Carroll is determined to stay at Liverpool and prove himself to the new manager Brendan Rodgers, it is very likely that Rodgers will send Carroll on loan because he can not guarantee him a place in the first team.
Allardyce and Carroll have the same manager and so, on that card West Ham manager is playing, as well as on the friendship of their captain Kevin Nolan and the Liverpool striker.
English media write that Andy Carroll, if he must leave Liverpool, he preferably would like to return to Newcastle, but it seems that the Magpies will no offer any bid for Carroll.