- Champions League new Incredible 40 Goals record ! Goals Galore Night !
- Video : New Goal celebration ! Florenzi scores and hugs his grandmother
- We all know footballers like to indulge – Who Ate All The Pies ?
- Superb Ibrahimovic breaks “each-minute” Goals record
- Balotelli strikes again ! Meet The Balotells
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Uefa’s Best Player in Europe award
- Incredible ! Ludogorets defender saves two penalties vs Steaua
- Video : Real Madrid unveil new UEFA Champions League 2014/15 kit
- The Legend returns ! Drogba gets standing ovation on Stamford Bridge
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his boxing skills vs Diego Godin
West Ham £18 millions bid for Andy Carroll
- Updated: 27/07/2012
Returner in the Premier league club London’s West Ham United, would like to bring Liverpool´s Andy Carroll on loan with option of purchase of transfer at the end of the season.
Manager Sam Allardyce is ready to pay two million pounds for a one-year loan to Liverpool and, in the case that West Ham manage to stay in the Premier league, for a new £16 million to purchased Carroll ´s contract from Liverpool.
As much as Carroll is determined to stay at Liverpool and prove himself to the new manager Brendan Rodgers, it is very likely that Rodgers will send Carroll on loan because he can not guarantee him a place in the first team.
Allardyce and Carroll have the same manager and so, on that card West Ham manager is playing, as well as on the friendship of their captain Kevin Nolan and the Liverpool striker.
English media write that Andy Carroll, if he must leave Liverpool, he preferably would like to return to Newcastle, but it seems that the Magpies will no offer any bid for Carroll.
- Highlights : Schalke 3-2 Wolfsburg Bundesliga
- Highlights : Hannover 1-3 Bayer Leverkusen Bundesliga
- Highlights : Atalanta 1-2 AS Roma Serie A
- Highlights : Everton 2-1 West Ham United Premier league
- Highlights : Atletico Madrid 3-1 Malaga La liga
- Highlights : Paderborn 2-2 Borussia Dortmund Bundesliga