- A Shocking offer of AS Monaco: Ronaldo to break two world records ?Posted 7 days ago
- Jose Mourinho : A New Era of Chelsea beginsPosted 10 days ago
- Real Madrid and Chelsea in race for Edinson CavaniPosted 12 days ago
- Official : Manchester City sign Fernandinho for €40 millionPosted 14 days ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo drops Real Madrid exit ?Posted 15 days ago
- Mourinho to revamp Chelsea : Mata ,Luiz ,Terry & Torres OUT ?Posted 15 days ago
- Barcelona 4-1 Malaga;Blaugrana equals Real Madrid 100 points recordPosted 18 days ago
- Official : AS Monaco sign Radamel Falcao for €60 millionPosted 19 days ago
- Chelsea duo David Luiz and Ivanovic on Barcelona radarPosted 19 days ago
- Official : Jose Mourinho is Chelsea’s new bossPosted 21 days ago
West Ham £18 millions bid for Andy Carroll
- Updated: July 27, 2012
Returner in the Premier league club London’s West Ham United, would like to bring Liverpool´s Andy Carroll on loan with option of purchase of transfer at the end of the season.
Manager Sam Allardyce is ready to pay two million pounds for a one-year loan to Liverpool and, in the case that West Ham manage to stay in the Premier league, for a new £16 million to purchased Carroll ´s contract from Liverpool.
As much as Carroll is determined to stay at Liverpool and prove himself to the new manager Brendan Rodgers, it is very likely that Rodgers will send Carroll on loan because he can not guarantee him a place in the first team.
Will this deal be a huge game for West Ham ? Everyone has their own odd little quirks whether its gamble or not,but still they use for some extra adrenalin.
Allardyce and Carroll have the same manager and so, on that card West Ham manager is playing, as well as on the friendship of their captain Kevin Nolan and the Liverpool striker.
English media write that Andy Carroll, if he must leave Liverpool, he preferably would like to return to Newcastle, but it seems that the Magpies will no offer any bid for Carroll.