- Top Three Europa League Title Contenders
- Top 10 Football Big-money Moves Under The Age Of 23
- Rooney bags his 50th goal for England but what’s about Man United’s Rooney Problems
- The Most Controversial Goals in Football History (VIDEO)
- Transfer Deadline Round-up: Man Utd sign Martial, Draxler off to Wolfsburg and many more!
- Premier league clubs in 2013/2014 season earned £3.26 billion!
- Walcott signs new deal, what’s next for Arsenal?
- How Will Man Utd line up next season with Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin & Darmian
- Cristiano Ronaldo: A Winner in Life
- Top 5 Most Supported Football Teams in Europe: Borussia Dortmund first, Barcelona second
West Ham £18 millions bid for Andy Carroll
- Updated: 27/07/2012
Returner in the Premier league club London’s West Ham United, would like to bring Liverpool´s Andy Carroll on loan with option of purchase of transfer at the end of the season.
Manager Sam Allardyce is ready to pay two million pounds for a one-year loan to Liverpool and, in the case that West Ham manage to stay in the Premier league, for a new £16 million to purchased Carroll ´s contract from Liverpool.
As much as Carroll is determined to stay at Liverpool and prove himself to the new manager Brendan Rodgers, it is very likely that Rodgers will send Carroll on loan because he can not guarantee him a place in the first team.
Allardyce and Carroll have the same manager and so, on that card West Ham manager is playing, as well as on the friendship of their captain Kevin Nolan and the Liverpool striker.
English media write that Andy Carroll, if he must leave Liverpool, he preferably would like to return to Newcastle, but it seems that the Magpies will no offer any bid for Carroll.
- Full Match: Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund – Bundesliga
- Full Match: Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – Capital One Cup
- Full Match: Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid – La Liga
- Full Match: Juventus vs Frosinone – Serie A
- Full Match: Celta Vigo vs Barcelona – La Liga
- Full Match: Walsall vs Chelsea – Capital One Cup