- Football Manager 2015: Top 5 Cheap Wonderkids
- Brilliant Idea! Sport Club do Recife hire Moms as security guards
- Premier League Top Transfers – Analyzing
- Ronaldo : I want to be the best in history & to catch up Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or 2014, Rodriguez picks FIFA Puskas Award
- Top 10 Premier league Players for season 2014/15
- Real Madrid Top 20 Goals in 2014 [Video]
- Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Neymar … And the Top Funny Missed Goals in 2014.
- Ronaldo picks his best Football 11 ever, Cristiano Ronaldo is Out!
- Arsenal 2014/15 Review: Same old!
West Ham £18 millions bid for Andy Carroll
- Updated: 27/07/2012
Returner in the Premier league club London’s West Ham United, would like to bring Liverpool´s Andy Carroll on loan with option of purchase of transfer at the end of the season.
Manager Sam Allardyce is ready to pay two million pounds for a one-year loan to Liverpool and, in the case that West Ham manage to stay in the Premier league, for a new £16 million to purchased Carroll ´s contract from Liverpool.
As much as Carroll is determined to stay at Liverpool and prove himself to the new manager Brendan Rodgers, it is very likely that Rodgers will send Carroll on loan because he can not guarantee him a place in the first team.
Allardyce and Carroll have the same manager and so, on that card West Ham manager is playing, as well as on the friendship of their captain Kevin Nolan and the Liverpool striker.
English media write that Andy Carroll, if he must leave Liverpool, he preferably would like to return to Newcastle, but it seems that the Magpies will no offer any bid for Carroll.
- Full Match : Liverpool vs Manchester City – Premier League
- Full Match : Arsenal vs Everton – Premier League
- Full Match : Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur – Capital One Cup
- Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham Highlights : Blues win League Cup
- Arsenal 2-0 Everton Highlights : Giroud and Rosicky seal Gunners win
- Liverpool 2-1 Manchester City Highlights : Coutinho cracker seals Reds win