- Champions league draw: Bayern München v FC Barcelona, Juventus v Real Madrid
- Cristiano Ronaldo honored ‘300’ shirt by Real Madrid
- Pele: I would pick Messi over Ronaldo, he’s the best player in the world
- Costa, Hazard, Kane and Sanchez favorite to win PFA player of the year
- UEFA considers All Star Game in which Messi and Ronaldo could play together
- Wow! Marseille fans produce an incredible pre match choreography vs PSG (Video)
- Jose Mourinho insists he is still the ‘Special One’
- Champions League Quarter-finals Draw Round-up (Video)
- Parma FC declared bankrupt!
- Deco: Messi is pure talent, Ronaldo works hard, but Ronaldinho is better than both
Barcelona to sign Arsenal’s Alex Song
- Updated: 11/08/2012
Barcelona’s leadership agreed to all terms with Arsenal’s Alex Song, and now must agree on compensation with the Gunners.
After the last summer when they brought from Arsenal Cesc Fabregas, Barcelona wants to strengthen his midfield with another midfielder. Kameruncu reportedly promised five-year contract, and the Catalan club in talks with Arsenal wants to go next week.
To Cameroon player Barca has reportedly promised a five-year contract, and the Catalan club in talks with Arsenal wants to go already the next week.
Arsenal´s manager Arsene Wenger wants to keep Song in the team. If the 24-year old Cameroon, who is a member of Arsenal since 2005. year, make a transfer to Barcelona, Arsenal will attempt to bring Nuri Sahin from Real Madrid.
Song in the last year enrolled 11 assists for Arsenal. It is this ability to push his teammate in the goal-chances, and versatility, as the abilitly to cover several positions in midfield, it is a thing which have motivated Barcelona the most to bring this player.
- Full Match: Inter vs Roma – Serie A
- Inter 2-1 AS Roma Highlights: Icardi bags late winner
- Manchester City 3-2 Aston Villa Highlights: Fernandinho decides thriller
- Full Match: Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin – Bundesliga
- Full Match: Manchester City vs Aston Villa – Premier League
- Bayern Munich 1-0 Hertha Berlin Highlights: Schweinsteiger fires late winner