- Video: Steven Gerrard says goodbye to Anfield – Tribute
- Top 5 Possible Destinations for Jurgen Klopp
- LA LIGA suspended: A Strange Case Of TV Rights
- Is La Liga over? Spanish FA to suspend ALL football over TV rights
- VIDEO Scandal in Turin! Carlos Tevez called Allegri ‘a coward’ and a ‘son of a bit**’
- Fortuna Düsseldorf fans fired up 120 flares to mark 120-year anniversary
- Top 8 important moments which made Chelsea clinch Premier league 2015 title
- Video: Yuvi Pallares goes “All IN” during a news report on Cristiano Ronaldo
- Champions league draw: Bayern München v FC Barcelona, Juventus v Real Madrid
- Cristiano Ronaldo honored ‘300’ shirt by Real Madrid
Brazil vs Mexico Preview London 2012
- Updated: 11/08/2012
Wembley Stadium — London
Match : Brazil vs Mexico Live stream Preview ,Oylmpics London 2012
Referee: M. Clattenburg
Great final match of Olympic games in London 2012 has come to the battle for the gold medal have came two teams from the American continent, and there are great Brazil and Mexico which is always unpleasant. Otherwise, both teams have pretty convincing celebrated in the semifinals, Brazil with a 3-0 over South Korea, while the Mexicans celebrated with a 3-1 victory over the second Asian team, Japan.
Brazilians came to this tournament with only one goal, and that is to incorporate in their collection a gold medal which they lack, and this is the one from the Olympic Games.Until now they manage to reach the Olympics finals two times (1984 and 1988) but both times they lost and won the silver medal.
This time they are really serious which confirms the fact that with this team they play over the last year in every friendly matches regardless under 23 limits.
So far this has proved for them on best way possible, because they are the only team which have won all played matches on this tournament, and have scored 15 goals, or an average of three per game.
But their problems is that they concede a lot as well,which was scenario in all matches except the last one in semi-finals where they kept the clean sheet .Brazil with high 3-0 defeated South Korea and so reach this final match.This team has a lot of quality and quality players like Neymar,Hulk,Marcelo,Thiago Silva and Damiao who is the first goalscorer at this Tournament in London 2012.And the fact that AC star player A.Pato is on the bench tell us a lot about their strenght of the team.
Brazil Probable lineup : Gabriel – Rafael, Thiago Silva, Juan, Marcelo – Romulo, Sandro – Hulk, Oscar, Neymar – Leandro Damiao
We have already said in the introduction that Mexico with a convincing 3-1 over Japan went to the finals, but we must emphasize that they have opened the game badly and received a goal in the 12th minute, but then again they shown the character of the team and with 3 goals in the end won that match.
Specifically, in the quarter-finals they had a tough match against Senegal, which they broke only after extra time, where their goalkeeper Corona concede his first goals in the tournament, considering that in the group stage where was played three matches Mexico had a goal-difference 3 : 0 which tell us they like to play more defensively.
Of course against offensive Brazil they expects a similar situation and probably they will increase the number of players in midfield, where a very important role will have a fleet-footed wings Fabian and Aquino, while in the attack were most likely will be an experienced Peralta, who in the last three matches have score each time.
But this time he will have one big disadvantage, because due to injury his partner dos Santos will miss this game,and will probably be replaced with something more defensively oriented Cortes.
Mexico probable lineup : Corona – Mier, Jimenez, Chavez, Salcido – Reyes – Aquino, Enriquez, Cortes, Fabian – Peralta
Prediction : Altough Brazil is the big favourite here to win the gold medal we should watch more opened game from both sides which means over 2,5 goals.
- Danny Ings Closer to Liverpool Move
- Full Match: Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona – La Liga
- Atletico Madrid 0-1 Barcelona Highlights: Messi secure La Liga title
- Full Match: Espanyol vs Real Madrid – La Liga
- Espanyol 1-4 Real Madrid Highlights: Ronaldo bags a hat-trick to lift Blancos
- VIDEO: PSG lift new Ligue 1 title