- Video : New Goal celebration ! Florenzi scores and hugs his grandmother
- We all know footballers like to indulge – Who Ate All The Pies ?
- Superb Ibrahimovic breaks “each-minute” Goals record
- Balotelli strikes again ! Meet The Balotells
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Uefa’s Best Player in Europe award
- Incredible ! Ludogorets defender saves two penalties vs Steaua
- Video : Real Madrid unveil new UEFA Champions League 2014/15 kit
- The Legend returns ! Drogba gets standing ovation on Stamford Bridge
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his boxing skills vs Diego Godin
- FIFA rejects appeal and bans Barcelona from signing players until 2016
Brazil vs South Korea Preview Olympics
- Updated: 07/08/2012
Old Trafford — Manchester
Olympic games London 2012 match: South Korea – Brazil Live stream,Preview
Referee: P. Kralovec
In the second semi-final meeting at the Olympic football tournament games strength will weigh two selections that have not yet felt the bitterness of defeat, the first favorite Brazil and South Korea which is always unpleasant.
Otherwise, the Brazilians in the quarterfinals with a lot of trouble celebrated 3-2 against Honduras, while South Korea after the penalty manage to eliminate the host, the Great Britain.
South Korea preview
As for the regular part of that match,the game was extremely hard and disciplined, but representatives of Asia,still managed to take the led in the 30 minute, but their joy lasted only seven minutes because from penalty Ramsey equals the score to 1-1.
After that the game, even more got closed and there wasnt too much risk, so after 90 minutes of play,the game gone in overtime, where also there were not some serious chances on either side so that the winner had to be decide on a penalties shootout,where South Korea in the end was more accurate and progress to the semifinal match with Brazil.
South Korea probable lineup : Beom-Young Lee – Jae-Suk Oh, Seok-Ho Hwang, Young-Gwon Kim, Suk-Young Yoon – Ja-Cheol Koo, Jung-Woo Park, Sung-Yong Ki – Tae-Hee Nam, Dong-Won Ji – Chu-Young Park
As for the Brazilians, they came to this tournament with only one goal, and that is to incorporate in their collection only gold medal which they lack, and this is the one from the Olympic Games.
And how serious they approached to this the task, is best illustrated by the fact that for nearly a year this same team is playing in friendly matches in the senior competition.
So far they look good, because they are the only selection which have celebrated in all the four played matches , even scored 12 goals, which means an average of three per game.
Now in semi-final match they will have much heavier and more serious opponent, and so therefore is to be expected that the coach Menezes primarily much better psychologically prepares his team.
Otherwise, in this selection definitely there is no lack of quality considering that there are some world known players, like Neymar, Hulk, Thiago Silva and Marcelo, while in the attack is Leandro Damião who fully succeeded from the first team to remove a large AC Milan star, Pato.
Brazil probable lineup : Gabriel – Rafael, Thiago Silva, Juan, Marcelo – Romulo, Sandro – Hulk, Oscar, Neymar – Leandro Damiao
Prediction: Of course the Brazilians are the absolute favorites here, not only for the passage to the finals, but also to win the gold medal, but we must emphasize that the footballers of South Korea footballers until now have showed that they dont plan to give up so eaisly, so perhaps this Tuesday evening they will adjust the game to the Brazilians, which means that we should watch another game with a lot of goals.Brazil to win,Over 2,5 goals
- Full Match : Barcelona vs Granada La Liga
- Full Match : Villarreal vs Real Madrid La Liga
- Full Match : Hull City vs Manchester City Premier league
- Full Match : Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Premier league
- Full Match : Chelsea vs Aston Villa Premier league
- Highlights : Toulouse 1-1 Paris Saint-Germain Ligue 1