- Jose Mourinho insists he is still the ‘Special One’
- Champions League Quarter-finals Draw Round-up (Video)
- Parma FC declared bankrupt!
- Deco: Messi is pure talent, Ronaldo works hard, but Ronaldinho is better than both
- Football Manager 2015: Top 5 Cheap Wonderkids
- Brilliant Idea! Sport Club do Recife hire Moms as security guards
- Premier League Top Transfers – Analyzing
- Ronaldo : I want to be the best in history & to catch up Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or 2014, Rodriguez picks FIFA Puskas Award
- Top 10 Premier league Players for season 2014/15
Feyenoord – Dynamo Kiev Preview
- Updated: 07/08/2012
It was expected that match between these two clubs could be interesting, but the Ukrainian vice-champion Dynamo still was declared for the favorite. These they supposed to prove in the first game in which they had home court advantage, but that wasnt scenario.
Feyenoord proved to be excellent team and even manage to took the lead, but Dynamo in the end manage to came to a minimum 2:1 advantage. The result from the first match this rematch makes very interesting and therefore is attracting much attention.
In the meantime, Dynamo Kiev have played another match,in the national league while the Dutch championship has not yet begun.
Feyenoord has a good result, but the goal difference aslo which will require from them to play more opened game Dynamo with the quality and value is far ahead and Dynamo´s coach will surely known how to set the tactic in this match and knowingly kept minimal goal advantage, and perhaps to punish the hosts opened game. We believe that Dynamo will not lose in Rotterdam.
Feyenoord probable lineup : Mulder – Leerdam, de Vrij, Martins, Nela – Vormer – Singh, Immerse, Goossens – Schaken, Cisse.
Dynamo Kiev probable lineup : Koval – Danilo Silva, Mykhalyk, Khacheridi, Taiwo – Veloso, Vukojević – Gusev, Yarmolenko – Milevsky, Ideye
Watch this match live from our live streams section for free
- Spain vs Ukraine Preview – Euro 2016 Qualifications
- Full Match: France vs Brazil – International Friendly
- France 1-3 Brazil Highlights – International Friendly
- Full Match: Germany vs Australia – International Friendly
- Denmark 3-2 United States Highlights – International Friendly
- Germany 2-2 Australia Highlights – International Friendly