- We all know footballers like to indulge – Who Ate All The Pies ?
- Superb Ibrahimovic breaks “each-minute” Goals record
- Balotelli strikes again ! Meet The Balotells
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Uefa’s Best Player in Europe award
- Incredible ! Ludogorets defender saves two penalties vs Steaua
- Video : Real Madrid unveil new UEFA Champions League 2014/15 kit
- The Legend returns ! Drogba gets standing ovation on Stamford Bridge
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his boxing skills vs Diego Godin
- FIFA rejects appeal and bans Barcelona from signing players until 2016
- Messi is out ! UEFA reveals the Best Player shortlist with Neuer, Robben & Ronaldo
Feyenoord – Dynamo Kiev Preview
It was expected that match between these two clubs could be interesting, but the Ukrainian vice-champion Dynamo still was declared for the favorite. These they supposed to prove in the first game in which they had home court advantage, but that wasnt scenario.
Feyenoord proved to be excellent team and even manage to took the lead, but Dynamo in the end manage to came to a minimum 2:1 advantage. The result from the first match this rematch makes very interesting and therefore is attracting much attention.
In the meantime, Dynamo Kiev have played another match,in the national league while the Dutch championship has not yet begun.
Feyenoord has a good result, but the goal difference aslo which will require from them to play more opened game Dynamo with the quality and value is far ahead and Dynamo´s coach will surely known how to set the tactic in this match and knowingly kept minimal goal advantage, and perhaps to punish the hosts opened game. We believe that Dynamo will not lose in Rotterdam.
Feyenoord probable lineup : Mulder – Leerdam, de Vrij, Martins, Nela – Vormer – Singh, Immerse, Goossens – Schaken, Cisse.
Dynamo Kiev probable lineup : Koval – Danilo Silva, Mykhalyk, Khacheridi, Taiwo – Veloso, Vukojević – Gusev, Yarmolenko – Milevsky, Ideye
Watch this match live from our live streams section for free