- English Premier League Top 10 Scorers of All Time
- Video: Football Top 10 Craziest Red Cards
- Top 5 Strongest Football Players
- Premier League Preview – Team Predictions 2013/2014
- Premier League XI: Best Young Players
- Footballers who excel at other sports too
- Video : The best and worst moments of Roberto Mancini in Manchester City
Feyenoord – Dynamo Kiev Preview
- Updated: August 7, 2012
It was expected that match between these two clubs could be interesting, but the Ukrainian vice-champion Dynamo still was declared for the favorite. These they supposed to prove in the first game in which they had home court advantage, but that wasnt scenario.
Feyenoord proved to be excellent team and even manage to took the lead, but Dynamo in the end manage to came to a minimum 2:1 advantage. The result from the first match this rematch makes very interesting and therefore is attracting much attention.
In the meantime, Dynamo Kiev have played another match,in the national league while the Dutch championship has not yet begun.
Feyenoord has a good result, but the goal difference aslo which will require from them to play more opened game Dynamo with the quality and value is far ahead and Dynamo´s coach will surely known how to set the tactic in this match and knowingly kept minimal goal advantage, and perhaps to punish the hosts opened game. We believe that Dynamo will not lose in Rotterdam.
Feyenoord probable lineup : Mulder – Leerdam, de Vrij, Martins, Nela – Vormer – Singh, Immerse, Goossens – Schaken, Cisse.
Dynamo Kiev probable lineup : Koval – Danilo Silva, Mykhalyk, Khacheridi, Taiwo – Veloso, Vukojević – Gusev, Yarmolenko – Milevsky, Ideye