- Premier League Top Transfers – Analyzing
- Ronaldo : I want to be the best in history & to catch up Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or 2014, Rodriguez picks FIFA Puskas Award
- Top 10 Premier league Players for season 2014/15
- Real Madrid Top 20 Goals in 2014 [Video]
- Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Neymar … And the Top Funny Missed Goals in 2014.
- Ronaldo picks his best Football 11 ever, Cristiano Ronaldo is Out!
- Arsenal 2014/15 Review: Same old!
- Video : 27,500 Union Berlin fans singing Christmas carols on the pitch
- Manchester United 2014/15 Review : A work In Progress!
Highlights : Barcelona 3-2 Real Madrid Match Report Super Cup
- Updated: 24/08/2012
Barcelona in the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup defeated Real Madrid in one exciting El Clasico match.After the first half where goal chances were on low level,teams entered the second half with a “gear” or two higher.
Totally different half,where both teams started to play more attacking football,which has resulted with better game and what we want the most-goals.
First in the 55 minute from corner kick Cristiano Ronaldo with header shocks the home fans.
Although only for a minute,as already in the 56th Pedro level the score to 1-1 from the right side of the box with right footed shot on assist of Javier Mascherano.
Goal nets have rested until the 70 minute when Lionel Messi converts the penalty for 2-1 which Sergio Ramos has conceded on Andreas Iniesta.
Only eight minute later another goal,and this time Xavi was the scorer.Lovely assist by Andreas Iniesta to the right side of the box,Xavi with right footed shot sent the ball to the bottom right corner of Casillas.
One carelessness of Victor Valdes was enough for Ángel Di María to take the ball and sent it behind him for the final score 3-2.
Second match will give us the winner and of course you can see the match preview a day before a kick-off on Football Target.
Full match highlights
Full match video Barcelona 3-2 Real Madrid will be added soon.
We hopes that you followed our match prediction for the first leg match where our tips Barcelona to win,Messi to score and over 2,5 goals were the winning one .
See more here ( Barcelona vs Real Madrid Preview)