- Video: Steven Gerrard says goodbye to Anfield – Tribute
- Top 5 Possible Destinations for Jurgen Klopp
- LA LIGA suspended: A Strange Case Of TV Rights
- Is La Liga over? Spanish FA to suspend ALL football over TV rights
- VIDEO Scandal in Turin! Carlos Tevez called Allegri ‘a coward’ and a ‘son of a bit**’
- Fortuna Düsseldorf fans fired up 120 flares to mark 120-year anniversary
- Top 8 important moments which made Chelsea clinch Premier league 2015 title
- Video: Yuvi Pallares goes “All IN” during a news report on Cristiano Ronaldo
- Champions league draw: Bayern München v FC Barcelona, Juventus v Real Madrid
- Cristiano Ronaldo honored ‘300’ shirt by Real Madrid
Llorente rejects new contract;Juventus is his new destination !?
- Updated: 14/08/2012
Josu Urrutia, president of Athletic Bilbao, confirmed on Monday at a news conference that the first striker and best player of the Basque club Fernando Llorente rejected to extend his contract ..
Given that his current contract is valid only until the next summer, it is clear that Athletic until the end of the current transfer window will try to sell Llorente because the next year they will not be able to earn a single euro from the compesation. However, Urrutia is not ready to let Llorentea for pennies.
Current Italian and English champions are in the line for Llorente,what puts Bilbao in the even harder position,as they can offer him a whole new level of perspective.If Llorente decide to join Juventus or Man City,he will have an opportunity to play in the bigest European club competition ,Uefa Champions league where these two club have secured their placement.
– Llorente told us he does not want to extend the contract. In case that he go, we will bring in a new striker. And for the clubs which want our players we say that Athletic does not bargain Athletic. They will have to pay an indemnity clause which stands in the contract- said Urrutia.
So far, the most interest for the 27-year old 195 centimeters high striker have showed Italian champion Juventus, which is reportedly prepared to pay 16 million euros to the Basques.Except Juventus,Manchester City and Tottenham have also shown interest for this great striker.
- Danny Ings Closer to Liverpool Move
- Full Match: Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona – La Liga
- Atletico Madrid 0-1 Barcelona Highlights: Messi secure La Liga title
- Full Match: Espanyol vs Real Madrid – La Liga
- Espanyol 1-4 Real Madrid Highlights: Ronaldo bags a hat-trick to lift Blancos
- VIDEO: PSG lift new Ligue 1 title