- Balotelli strikes again ! Meet The Balotells
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Uefa’s Best Player in Europe award
- Incredible ! Ludogorets defender saves two penalties vs Steaua
- Video : Real Madrid unveil new UEFA Champions League 2014/15 kit
- The Legend returns ! Drogba gets standing ovation on Stamford Bridge
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his boxing skills vs Diego Godin
- FIFA rejects appeal and bans Barcelona from signing players until 2016
- Messi is out ! UEFA reveals the Best Player shortlist with Neuer, Robben & Ronaldo
- Germany & Argentina break World Cup Final records
- FIFA announces Golden Ball & Golden Glove shortlist ! Who’s Your Choice ?
Sensation is close: Robin van Persie is signing for Man Utd !?
This Thursday could happen a sensational transfer. Dutch football player, 29-year-old Robin van Persie, could continue his career at Manchester United …
So says Manchester Evening News, and all other world media passed that news. Apparently this Thursday the Dutchman, still a member of London’s Arsenal,will meet with the leaders of the Old Trafford club to specify all the details of the contract which English media have described as a “done deal”.
We recall that earlier in the summer, Van Persie refused to sign a contract extension with Arsenal, where he came 2004th year from Feyenoord. So far the only two clubs in Van Persie´s career.
Apparently Manchester City coach Roberto Mancini personally have agve up from Van Persie, but not due to United’s coach Alex Ferguson who this Wednesday, after the friendly match with Barcelona, said he hopes of the arrival of Van Persie, which surprised the journalists, because the Dutchman wasnt linked seriously with the Old Trafford club.
Sir Alex Ferguson has sad :
“We have made a bid and they’ve been trying to negotiate with other clubs,”: ManU boss said.
“I don’t have a gut feeling on it at the moment, I must admit. We’re not getting any breakthrough with Arsenal.
And he added: “it’s difficult to say why they’re (Arsenal) operating this way,I don’t know what their thoughts are because they’re not giving anything away.”