- Top Three Europa League Title Contenders
- Top 10 Football Big-money Moves Under The Age Of 23
- Rooney bags his 50th goal for England but what’s about Man United’s Rooney Problems
- The Most Controversial Goals in Football History (VIDEO)
- Transfer Deadline Round-up: Man Utd sign Martial, Draxler off to Wolfsburg and many more!
- Premier league clubs in 2013/2014 season earned £3.26 billion!
- Walcott signs new deal, what’s next for Arsenal?
- How Will Man Utd line up next season with Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin & Darmian
- Cristiano Ronaldo: A Winner in Life
- Top 5 Most Supported Football Teams in Europe: Borussia Dortmund first, Barcelona second
Video : Horror at Old Trafford: Rodallega stepped Rooney and made him a 10 cm cut
- Updated: 25/08/2012
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney could be away from the football pitch up to a month after an injury he sustained at the end of the match against Fulham when Rodallega steps on him and made him a 10 cm cut…
– It was very difficult. He went to the hospital. It seems he will be “out” for some four weeks – said Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
If Ferguson’s forecasts proves to be accurate, it would mean that Rooney, among others, will miss the first two games for England in qualifying for the World Cup 2014th against Moldova and Ukraine.