- Champions league draw: Bayern München v FC Barcelona, Juventus v Real Madrid
- Cristiano Ronaldo honored ‘300’ shirt by Real Madrid
- Pele: I would pick Messi over Ronaldo, he’s the best player in the world
- Costa, Hazard, Kane and Sanchez favorite to win PFA player of the year
- UEFA considers All Star Game in which Messi and Ronaldo could play together
- Wow! Marseille fans produce an incredible pre match choreography vs PSG (Video)
- Jose Mourinho insists he is still the ‘Special One’
- Champions League Quarter-finals Draw Round-up (Video)
- Parma FC declared bankrupt!
- Deco: Messi is pure talent, Ronaldo works hard, but Ronaldinho is better than both
Video : Horror at Old Trafford: Rodallega stepped Rooney and made him a 10 cm cut
- Updated: 25/08/2012
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney could be away from the football pitch up to a month after an injury he sustained at the end of the match against Fulham when Rodallega steps on him and made him a 10 cm cut…
– It was very difficult. He went to the hospital. It seems he will be “out” for some four weeks – said Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
If Ferguson’s forecasts proves to be accurate, it would mean that Rooney, among others, will miss the first two games for England in qualifying for the World Cup 2014th against Moldova and Ukraine.