- Jose Mourinho insists he is still the ‘Special One’
- Champions League Quarter-finals Draw Round-up (Video)
- Parma FC declared bankrupt!
- Deco: Messi is pure talent, Ronaldo works hard, but Ronaldinho is better than both
- Football Manager 2015: Top 5 Cheap Wonderkids
- Brilliant Idea! Sport Club do Recife hire Moms as security guards
- Premier League Top Transfers – Analyzing
- Ronaldo : I want to be the best in history & to catch up Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or 2014, Rodriguez picks FIFA Puskas Award
- Top 10 Premier league Players for season 2014/15
Video : Horror at Old Trafford: Rodallega stepped Rooney and made him a 10 cm cut
- Updated: 25/08/2012
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney could be away from the football pitch up to a month after an injury he sustained at the end of the match against Fulham when Rodallega steps on him and made him a 10 cm cut…
– It was very difficult. He went to the hospital. It seems he will be “out” for some four weeks – said Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
If Ferguson’s forecasts proves to be accurate, it would mean that Rooney, among others, will miss the first two games for England in qualifying for the World Cup 2014th against Moldova and Ukraine.
- Full Match: Netherlands vs Spain – International Friendly
- Full Match: Italy vs England – International Friendly
- Slovakia 1-1 Czech Republic Highlights – Friendly
- Austria 1-1 Bosnia-Herzegovina Highlights – Friendly
- Luxembourg 1-2 Turkey Highlights – Friendly
- Thailand 2-3 Cameroon Highlights – Friendly