- Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks new Hat-trick Record (VIDEO)
- Top 10 Upcoming Football Transfers in Summer 2015
- Get Ready For Copa America 2015 – Preview & Schedule
- Worst Nightmare for any defence – The Top 10 fastest players in the world (2015)!
- Barcelona – Road to the UEFA Champions League final in Berlin (VIDEO)
- Juventus – Road to the UEFA Champions League final in Berlin (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Premier League – TOP 10 Goals
- VIDEO: Danke Jürgen! Westfalen says goodbye to Klopp in Style!
- VIDEO: ¡Adiós capitán! Xavi bids farewell to Barca in front of 90,000 fans
- The Historic Trifecta: Messi, Neymar, and Suarez Best Ever?
Abramovich is losing patience with Di Matteo ?!
- Updated: 22/09/2012
Chelsea’s millionaire owner, Roman Abramovich asked the players and the managing stuff regarding the surprising draw against Juventus which saw Chelsea giving away two cheap goals.
Roman Abramovich, who made a surprising appearance at the Cobham on Thursday asked the players, manager as to why the team couldn’t hold on to a two goal lead provided by the debutant, Oscar.
New boy, Oscar who proved his worth against Juventus by scoring two outstanding goals but couldn’t manage to make sure Chelsea secure all 3 points at Stamford Bridge. Mikel who made an error in the game which snatched a victory from the European Champions.
Roman’s unexpected arrival at Cobham training ground is surely a wakening sign for Di Matteo since Roman fired Villas-Boas in March and the owner himself is well known for firing managers who fail to impress.
Currently, Chelsea are on top of the English Premier League table but with the recent results Chelsea look certain they are struggling and looking to find their rhythm.
- Full Match: Paraguay vs Jamaica – Copa America 2015
- Paraguay 1-0 Jamaica Highlights – Copa America 2015
- Full Match: Argentina vs Uruguay – Copa America 2015
- Argentina 1-0 Uruguay Highlights: Aguero heads winner
- Italy 0-1 Portugal Highlights – Friendly
- Argentina v Uruguay Watch a Live Stream, Preview, Lineups (Copa America 2015)