- Get Ready For Copa America 2015 – Preview & Schedule
- Worst Nightmare for any defence – The Top 10 fastest players in the world (2015)!
- Barcelona – Road to the UEFA Champions League final in Berlin (VIDEO)
- Juventus – Road to the UEFA Champions League final in Berlin (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Premier League – TOP 10 Goals
- VIDEO: Danke Jürgen! Westfalen says goodbye to Klopp in Style!
- VIDEO: ¡Adiós capitán! Xavi bids farewell to Barca in front of 90,000 fans
- The Historic Trifecta: Messi, Neymar, and Suarez Best Ever?
- Video: Steven Gerrard says goodbye to Anfield – Tribute
- Top 5 Possible Destinations for Jurgen Klopp
Man United captain Vidic out for 2 months
- Updated: 25/09/2012
Manchester United has confirmed that their captain Nemanja Vidic will be out of action for around eight weeks after undergoing an operation on his right knee.
Vidic who didn’t play against Liverpool as he was rested before going for an operation this week.
Injury crises hit Manchester United´s defensive line ,where before Vidis already injured were Chris Smalling and Phil Jones.
An official announcement from United said: “Nemanja Vidic has had a meniscus operation on his right knee and will be out for around eight weeks.”
“Sir Alex rested Vidic at the weekend after he was declared unfit for the encounter against Liverpool.”
Manchester United will miss the Serbian, Vidic for the important part of the Premier League and Champions Leagues clashes against Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, CFR Cluj and Braga.
- Copa America Highlights: Neymar lifts Brazil past Peru, Venezuela stun Colombia (Day 3)
- Brazil 2-1 Peru Highlights – Copa America 2015
- Full Match: Brazil vs Peru – Copa America 2015
- Full Match: Colombia vs Venezuela – Copa America 2015
- Full Match: Belarus vs Spain – Euro 2016 Qualifications
- Sweden 3-1 Montenegro Highlights – Euro 2016 Qualifications