- Premier league clubs in 2013/2014 season earned £3.26 billion!
- Walcott signs new deal, what’s next for Arsenal?
- How Will Man Utd line up next season with Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin & Darmian
- Cristiano Ronaldo: A Winner in Life
- Top 5 Most Supported Football Teams in Europe: Borussia Dortmund first, Barcelona second
- Premier League fixtures 2015/16 released : Chelsea host the Swans, Man Utd welcome Tottenham
- Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks new Hat-trick Record (VIDEO)
- Top 10 Upcoming Football Transfers in Summer 2015
- Get Ready For Copa America 2015 – Preview & Schedule
- Worst Nightmare for any defence – The Top 10 fastest players in the world (2015)!
Man United captain Vidic out for 2 months
- Updated: 25/09/2012
Manchester United has confirmed that their captain Nemanja Vidic will be out of action for around eight weeks after undergoing an operation on his right knee.
Vidic who didn’t play against Liverpool as he was rested before going for an operation this week.
Injury crises hit Manchester United´s defensive line ,where before Vidis already injured were Chris Smalling and Phil Jones.
An official announcement from United said: “Nemanja Vidic has had a meniscus operation on his right knee and will be out for around eight weeks.”
“Sir Alex rested Vidic at the weekend after he was declared unfit for the encounter against Liverpool.”
Manchester United will miss the Serbian, Vidic for the important part of the Premier League and Champions Leagues clashes against Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, CFR Cluj and Braga.
- Newcastle United vs Arsenal Match Preview
- Leo Messi wins the 2014-15 UEFA Best Player in Europe award (VIDEO)
- Benzema decided to stay at Real Madrid: Santiago Bernabeu is my home
- Chelsea closing in on John Stones as he hands a transfer request at Everton
- Juventus 0-1 Udinese Highlights – Serie A
- Full Match: Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona – La Liga