- Champions league draw: Bayern München v FC Barcelona, Juventus v Real Madrid
- Cristiano Ronaldo honored ‘300’ shirt by Real Madrid
- Pele: I would pick Messi over Ronaldo, he’s the best player in the world
- Costa, Hazard, Kane and Sanchez favorite to win PFA player of the year
- UEFA considers All Star Game in which Messi and Ronaldo could play together
- Wow! Marseille fans produce an incredible pre match choreography vs PSG (Video)
- Jose Mourinho insists he is still the ‘Special One’
- Champions League Quarter-finals Draw Round-up (Video)
- Parma FC declared bankrupt!
- Deco: Messi is pure talent, Ronaldo works hard, but Ronaldinho is better than both
Man United captain Vidic out for 2 months
- Updated: 25/09/2012
Manchester United has confirmed that their captain Nemanja Vidic will be out of action for around eight weeks after undergoing an operation on his right knee.
Vidic who didn’t play against Liverpool as he was rested before going for an operation this week.
Injury crises hit Manchester United´s defensive line ,where before Vidis already injured were Chris Smalling and Phil Jones.
An official announcement from United said: “Nemanja Vidic has had a meniscus operation on his right knee and will be out for around eight weeks.”
“Sir Alex rested Vidic at the weekend after he was declared unfit for the encounter against Liverpool.”
Manchester United will miss the Serbian, Vidic for the important part of the Premier League and Champions Leagues clashes against Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, CFR Cluj and Braga.