- English Premier League Top 10 Scorers of All Time
- Video: Football Top 10 Craziest Red Cards
- Top 5 Strongest Football Players
- Premier League Preview – Team Predictions 2013/2014
- Premier League XI: Best Young Players
- Footballers who excel at other sports too
- Video : The best and worst moments of Roberto Mancini in Manchester City
Man United captain Vidic out for 2 months
- Updated: September 25, 2012
Manchester United has confirmed that their captain Nemanja Vidic will be out of action for around eight weeks after undergoing an operation on his right knee.
Vidic who didn’t play against Liverpool as he was rested before going for an operation this week.
Injury crises hit Manchester United´s defensive line ,where before Vidis already injured were Chris Smalling and Phil Jones.
An official announcement from United said: “Nemanja Vidic has had a meniscus operation on his right knee and will be out for around eight weeks.”
“Sir Alex rested Vidic at the weekend after he was declared unfit for the encounter against Liverpool.”
Manchester United will miss the Serbian, Vidic for the important part of the Premier League and Champions Leagues clashes against Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, CFR Cluj and Braga.