- Sterling wins 2014 Golden Boy award
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry confirms retirement
- Champions League Round of 16 Draw : Man City vs Barca, PSG vs Chelsea, Juve vs Dortmund
- Jose Mourinho Casts Spell on Chelsea; What’s His Potion?
- The Record Breaker – Messi breaks Raul’s Champions League record [ Video ]
- Champions League new Incredible 40 Goals record ! Goals Galore Night !
- Video : New Goal celebration ! Florenzi scores and hugs his grandmother
- We all know footballers like to indulge – Who Ate All The Pies ?
- Superb Ibrahimovic breaks “each-minute” Goals record
- Balotelli strikes again ! Meet The Balotells
Man United captain Vidic out for 2 months
- Updated: 25/09/2012
Manchester United has confirmed that their captain Nemanja Vidic will be out of action for around eight weeks after undergoing an operation on his right knee.
Vidic who didn’t play against Liverpool as he was rested before going for an operation this week.
Injury crises hit Manchester United´s defensive line ,where before Vidis already injured were Chris Smalling and Phil Jones.
An official announcement from United said: “Nemanja Vidic has had a meniscus operation on his right knee and will be out for around eight weeks.”
“Sir Alex rested Vidic at the weekend after he was declared unfit for the encounter against Liverpool.”
Manchester United will miss the Serbian, Vidic for the important part of the Premier League and Champions Leagues clashes against Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, CFR Cluj and Braga.