- Football Manager 2015: Top 5 Cheap Wonderkids
- Brilliant Idea! Sport Club do Recife hire Moms as security guards
- Premier League Top Transfers – Analyzing
- Ronaldo : I want to be the best in history & to catch up Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or 2014, Rodriguez picks FIFA Puskas Award
- Top 10 Premier league Players for season 2014/15
- Real Madrid Top 20 Goals in 2014 [Video]
- Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Neymar … And the Top Funny Missed Goals in 2014.
- Ronaldo picks his best Football 11 ever, Cristiano Ronaldo is Out!
- Arsenal 2014/15 Review: Same old!
Man United captain Vidic out for 2 months
- Updated: 25/09/2012
Manchester United has confirmed that their captain Nemanja Vidic will be out of action for around eight weeks after undergoing an operation on his right knee.
Vidic who didn’t play against Liverpool as he was rested before going for an operation this week.
Injury crises hit Manchester United´s defensive line ,where before Vidis already injured were Chris Smalling and Phil Jones.
An official announcement from United said: “Nemanja Vidic has had a meniscus operation on his right knee and will be out for around eight weeks.”
“Sir Alex rested Vidic at the weekend after he was declared unfit for the encounter against Liverpool.”
Manchester United will miss the Serbian, Vidic for the important part of the Premier League and Champions Leagues clashes against Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, CFR Cluj and Braga.
- Full Match: Real Madrid vs Villarreal – La Liga
- Real Madrid 1-1 Villarreal Highlights: Moreno denies Blancos
- Inter Milan 0-1 Fiorentina Highlights : Salah bags winner
- Full Match : Liverpool vs Manchester City – Premier League
- Full Match : Arsenal vs Everton – Premier League
- Full Match : Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur – Capital One Cup