- The Record Breaker – Messi breaks Raul’s Champions League record [ Video ]
- Champions League new Incredible 40 Goals record ! Goals Galore Night !
- Video : New Goal celebration ! Florenzi scores and hugs his grandmother
- We all know footballers like to indulge – Who Ate All The Pies ?
- Superb Ibrahimovic breaks “each-minute” Goals record
- Balotelli strikes again ! Meet The Balotells
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Uefa’s Best Player in Europe award
- Incredible ! Ludogorets defender saves two penalties vs Steaua
- Video : Real Madrid unveil new UEFA Champions League 2014/15 kit
- The Legend returns ! Drogba gets standing ovation on Stamford Bridge
Preview : Manchester United vs Tottenham Premier league
- Updated: 29/09/2012
Premier league match Manchester United vs Tottenham PreviewmLive stream,Prediction and Lineups
Old Trafford — Manchester
Referee: C. Foy
After they been defeated in the first round from Everton, Manchester United have enrolled a series win. But the final results are far better than the impression left by United,as United the third of this season’s goals scored by turning the result in the last 10 minutes.
Alex Ferguson would sign narrow victory against the Spurs,just three days after this meeting it follows them a visit to far east and the match against the Romanian Cluj, in the Champions League.
Man Utd defenders Nemanja Vidic (knee), Chris Smalling (foot) and Phil Jones (knee) are injured and will miss this match,as well as the midfielders Ashley Young (knee) and Antonio Valencia (ankle).
Tottenham footballers has finally put together two wins in the championship, with those 6 points they climbed to eighth position ,and bought a little peace for the Portuguese coach Andre Villas-Boas on their bench, since he wasnt greeted good by fans because of poor results which he had with Chelsea.
Andre Villas-Boas is confident his side can beat Manchester United on Saturday but is aware of the “difficulties” they will face.
Spurs have not lost since the opening day of the season and a win at Old Trafford would be the club’s first league success at the ground since Gary Lineker gave them a 1-0 victory in 1989.
Spurs against anyone had not such a bad ratio of wins and losses in the recent time as against Manchester United.More than 11 years ago, from 19 May 2001., Tottenham wasnt able to defeat Manchester United. Since then they have played 26 games and only 5 times the Spurs were able to win a point, 21 games have won United.
Man Utd probable lineup 4-2-3-1 : Lindegaard;Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra ;Carrick, Cleverley;Nani, Rooney, Welbeck;Van Persie
Tottenham probable lineup 4-2-3-1: Friedel;Walker, Gallas, Caulker, Vertonghen;Sandro, Dembele;Lennon, Dempsey, Bale;Defoe
Match Prediction : However, this time we expect the guests provides a stronger resistance than in previous years, especially in the offensive area where they have a number of quality players, so that ultimately the spectators at Old Trafford once again could see a lots of goals.Over 2,5 goals.
Watch match Manchester United vs Tottenham online from our live stream section ,while match highlights and full match video will be available after the 90 minutes.
- Full Match : PSG vs. Ajax Champions league
- Full Match : Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool Champions league
- Full Match : Basel v Real Madrid Champions league
- Full Match : Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund Champions league
- Full Match : Atletico Madrid v Olympiakos Champions league
- Full Match: Malmo FF v Juventus Champions league