- Premier league clubs in 2013/2014 season earned £3.26 billion!
- Walcott signs new deal, what’s next for Arsenal?
- How Will Man Utd line up next season with Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin & Darmian
- Cristiano Ronaldo: A Winner in Life
- Top 5 Most Supported Football Teams in Europe: Borussia Dortmund first, Barcelona second
- Premier League fixtures 2015/16 released : Chelsea host the Swans, Man Utd welcome Tottenham
- Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks new Hat-trick Record (VIDEO)
- Top 10 Upcoming Football Transfers in Summer 2015
- Get Ready For Copa America 2015 – Preview & Schedule
- Worst Nightmare for any defence – The Top 10 fastest players in the world (2015)!
Preview : Real Madrid – Manchester City Champions league
- Updated: 18/09/2012
Champions league match : Real Madrid – Manchester City Preview,Live stream,Lineups;Prediction
Estadio Santiago Bernabéu — Madrid
Referee: D. Skomina
Already at the start of the Champions league season 2012/13 we have a big football spectacle,considering that at the group D,at Santiago Bernabeu will play Real Madrid and Manchester City.However,both team did not offer some great football at the beginning of the season in the national leagues,especially Real Madrid footballers who after the winning of the Super Cup against Barcelona,currently after the four rounds are placed on the 11th place,while their biggest competitor Barcelona,is on the big +5.
On the other hand,current English champion Manchester City want to go step further compared to the last season when they were knocked already in the group stage of the Champions league.
It seems that the biggest problem is that at Real Madrid in recent months, much more attentions goes players alone then to the game itself.First it was about Luka Modric which cause a stir, and then their first star Cristiano Ronaldo said he is not happy in Madrid, which logically caused different reactions and again draw attention from the game.
Several La Liga clubs has taken the advantage from it,like Valencia in the first round,which has drew with Real Madrid at Bernabeu.Getafe and Sevilla meanwhile manage to took all three points,while Real Madrid playing at home against Granada (3-0) has achieve their only victory for now.
Cristiano Ronaldo´s unhappines should solve the new improved contract,although the reaction of fans are divided, but also in general fans belive that several other players are not putting lots of effort on the pitch,so Mourinho certainly will have to do lot of talks inside the locker room.After the last defeat against Sevilla,Mourinho wasnt happy with Higuain and Di Maria,so Benzema and Luka Modric will take their place.
Real Madrid probable lineup 4-2-3-1 : Casillas;Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo ;Alonso, Khedira ;Ozil, Modric, Cristiano Ronaldo;Benzema
As for the current English champions, they as expected opened this season at home, where they record victories over Southampton and QPR´s, while on tour against two defensive oriented teams , Liverpool and Stoke, come up with a draw, after they were losing in both matches.
Of course that all the fans of this club are happy that their attackers are still in the mood, so that once again has proved correct the decision of coach Mancini during the summer to retain its biggest stars, while young Sinclair,Javi Garcia,Maicon and Rodwell have joined the club,so the coach Mancini will have a lot more options to set the team which will play on several fronts and certainly will few players will pick up some injuries because of that.
Precisely because it,defenders Richards and Zabaleta will miss the match with Real Madrid but set to return are recovered midfielder Barry and striker Aguero, which means that probably to the bench will go Balotelli and new player Java Garcia, no matter what he has achieved the only goal for his team in a duel with Stoke City.Brazilian right back Maicon will certainly play this match,due to Richards injury.
Man City probable lineup 4-2-2-2 : Hart;Maicon, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy;Yaya Toure, Barry;Silva, Nasri;
Match predictions : Given that tradition in this competition plays an important role and that the hosts from the bench led the most successful coach in this competition, the inimitable Jose Mourinho, we have decided that in the end will give advantage to Real Madrid.Also,we expect that the English champions will not play defensively so we could see more than 2,5 goals.
Watch Real Madrid – Manchester City match live from our live stream sections.
Match highlights and full match video will be added after the match
- Benzema decided to stay at Real Madrid: Santiago Bernabeu is my home
- Chelsea closing in on John Stones as he hands a transfer request at Everton
- Juventus 0-1 Udinese Highlights – Serie A
- Full Match: Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona – La Liga
- Athletic Bilbao 0-1 Barcelona Highlights: Suarez seals three points in Liga opener
- Full Match: Everton vs Manchester City – Premier league