- Premier League Top Transfers – Analyzing
- Ronaldo : I want to be the best in history & to catch up Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or 2014, Rodriguez picks FIFA Puskas Award
- Top 10 Premier league Players for season 2014/15
- Real Madrid Top 20 Goals in 2014 [Video]
- Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Neymar … And the Top Funny Missed Goals in 2014.
- Ronaldo picks his best Football 11 ever, Cristiano Ronaldo is Out!
- Arsenal 2014/15 Review: Same old!
- Video : 27,500 Union Berlin fans singing Christmas carols on the pitch
- Manchester United 2014/15 Review : A work In Progress!
Torres: Rest ?! I do not need a rest, I’ve rested enough last season
- Updated: 30/09/2012
Chelsea players have opened the new season in the Premier league great, and after six matches Di Matteo team are on the top.
Chelsea has amassed five wins and only one draw, and currently has four points more than the two Manchester clubs.
Five goals in all competitions so far has achieved Fernando Torres, who is in the second part of the last season began to play more often, and thus all the better.
Torres who was the scorer for Chelsea lead against Arsenal insist..
– I do not need rest. I want to play – said Torres who started all Chelsea matches this season from the first minute.
– I rested enough the last season. I feel great, i am ready to play and I can not get enough of playing.
However, for the end Torres added :
“If you have great players, you have to use them. That gives you more chances to score and to win.”
– I know that the coach wants to mix the team and has every right to do so. Too many good players are and all of them have to get their chance.
- Full Match : Chelsea v Liverpool Capital One Cup
- Full Match : AC Milan vs Lazio Coppa Italia
- Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool [Highlights] : Ivanovic sends Blues to League Cup Final
- Australia 2-0 UAE [Highlights] – Socceroos seal Asian Cup final
- AC Milan 0-1 Lazio [Highlights] : Biglia knocks Rossoneri from Coppa Italia
- Senegal 0-2 Algeria [Highlights] : Foxes seal knockout rounds