- FIFA rejects appeal and bans Barcelona from signing players until 2016
- Messi is out ! UEFA reveals the Best Player shortlist with Neuer, Robben & Ronaldo
- Germany & Argentina break World Cup Final records
- FIFA announces Golden Ball & Golden Glove shortlist ! Who’s Your Choice ?
- Miroslav Klose’s All 16 FIFA World Cup goals (Video)
- Miroslav Klose sets the World Cup Top Goal Scorer Record
- Algeria team donated $9 Million to the people in Gaza !
- Ghana’s chiefs exposed in a World Cup match fixing scandal ?
- Serey Die cries before World Cup match with Colombia (Video)
- Robben? No! Croatian captain Darijo Srna is the fastest World Cup player
Torres: Rest ?! I do not need a rest, I’ve rested enough last season
Chelsea players have opened the new season in the Premier league great, and after six matches Di Matteo team are on the top.
Chelsea has amassed five wins and only one draw, and currently has four points more than the two Manchester clubs.
Five goals in all competitions so far has achieved Fernando Torres, who is in the second part of the last season began to play more often, and thus all the better.
Torres who was the scorer for Chelsea lead against Arsenal insist..
- I do not need rest. I want to play – said Torres who started all Chelsea matches this season from the first minute.
- I rested enough the last season. I feel great, i am ready to play and I can not get enough of playing.
However, for the end Torres added :
“If you have great players, you have to use them. That gives you more chances to score and to win.”
- I know that the coach wants to mix the team and has every right to do so. Too many good players are and all of them have to get their chance.