- Jose Mourinho insists he is still the ‘Special One’
- Champions League Quarter-finals Draw Round-up (Video)
- Parma FC declared bankrupt!
- Deco: Messi is pure talent, Ronaldo works hard, but Ronaldinho is better than both
- Football Manager 2015: Top 5 Cheap Wonderkids
- Brilliant Idea! Sport Club do Recife hire Moms as security guards
- Premier League Top Transfers – Analyzing
- Ronaldo : I want to be the best in history & to catch up Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or 2014, Rodriguez picks FIFA Puskas Award
- Top 10 Premier league Players for season 2014/15
Torres: Rest ?! I do not need a rest, I’ve rested enough last season
- Updated: 30/09/2012
Chelsea players have opened the new season in the Premier league great, and after six matches Di Matteo team are on the top.
Chelsea has amassed five wins and only one draw, and currently has four points more than the two Manchester clubs.
Five goals in all competitions so far has achieved Fernando Torres, who is in the second part of the last season began to play more often, and thus all the better.
Torres who was the scorer for Chelsea lead against Arsenal insist..
– I do not need rest. I want to play – said Torres who started all Chelsea matches this season from the first minute.
– I rested enough the last season. I feel great, i am ready to play and I can not get enough of playing.
However, for the end Torres added :
“If you have great players, you have to use them. That gives you more chances to score and to win.”
– I know that the coach wants to mix the team and has every right to do so. Too many good players are and all of them have to get their chance.
- Full Match: Brazil vs Chile – International Friendly
- Full Match: Georgia vs Germany – Euro 2016 Qualification
- Full Match: Gerrard XI v. Carragher XI – Liverpool All Star Charity
- Northern Ireland 2-1 Finland Highlights – Euro 2016 Qualification
- Scotland 6-1 Gibraltar Highlights – Euro 2016 Qualification
- Republic of Ireland 1-1 Poland Highlights – Euro 2016 Qualification