- English Premier League Top 10 Scorers of All Time
- Video: Football Top 10 Craziest Red Cards
- Top 5 Strongest Football Players
- Premier League Preview – Team Predictions 2013/2014
- Premier League XI: Best Young Players
- Footballers who excel at other sports too
- Video : The best and worst moments of Roberto Mancini in Manchester City
Torres: Rest ?! I do not need a rest, I’ve rested enough last season
- Updated: September 30, 2012
Chelsea players have opened the new season in the Premier league great, and after six matches Di Matteo team are on the top.
Chelsea has amassed five wins and only one draw, and currently has four points more than the two Manchester clubs.
Five goals in all competitions so far has achieved Fernando Torres, who is in the second part of the last season began to play more often, and thus all the better.
Torres who was the scorer for Chelsea lead against Arsenal insist..
- I do not need rest. I want to play – said Torres who started all Chelsea matches this season from the first minute.
- I rested enough the last season. I feel great, i am ready to play and I can not get enough of playing.
However, for the end Torres added :
“If you have great players, you have to use them. That gives you more chances to score and to win.”
- I know that the coach wants to mix the team and has every right to do so. Too many good players are and all of them have to get their chance.