- Premier league clubs in 2013/2014 season earned £3.26 billion!
- Walcott signs new deal, what’s next for Arsenal?
- How Will Man Utd line up next season with Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin & Darmian
- Cristiano Ronaldo: A Winner in Life
- Top 5 Most Supported Football Teams in Europe: Borussia Dortmund first, Barcelona second
- Premier League fixtures 2015/16 released : Chelsea host the Swans, Man Utd welcome Tottenham
- Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks new Hat-trick Record (VIDEO)
- Top 10 Upcoming Football Transfers in Summer 2015
- Get Ready For Copa America 2015 – Preview & Schedule
- Worst Nightmare for any defence – The Top 10 fastest players in the world (2015)!
Video : Unhappy Cristiano Ronaldo soon to leave Real Madrid ?
- Updated: 04/09/2012
Cristiano Ronaldo did not celebrate scoring because he is “upset” and that the people at the club know why”.
Ronaldo said he was upset with “people in the club” after scoring two goals to lead Madrid to a 3-0 win over Granada on Sunday.
The Portugal forward oddly chose not to celebrate his goals, remaining glum as his teammates and fans at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium erupted around him.
When asked why after the match, Ronaldo said: “I am sad and the club knows it, that’s why I didn’t celebrate the goals. The people in the club know why.”
Ronaldo’s comments have sparked rumors in the Spanish press that he is looking to leave Madrid.
The 27-year-old Ronaldo refused to elaborate on the reasons for his displeasure with the club that spent a record 80 million pounds to secure him from Manchester United in 2009.
“I’m not going to say anything else, people know why,” he said.
Ronaldo’s outburst compounds the ongoing saga of what to do with club president Florentino Perez’s other star signing, Brazil midfielder Kaka, who sought a transfer this offseason after being reduced to a bench player at best.
Yet while Kaka has been practically forgotten by Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, Ronaldo is the key player for the Spanish champions who have set winning the Champions League as their goal for this season.
Ronaldo’s double on Sunday took his tally with Madrid to 150 goals in just over three seasons. He set a club record of 46 Spanish league goals last season, second only to Barcelona forward Lionel Messi’s league record of 50.
Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain said that he didn’t know Ronaldo was unhappy.
“I see him as being fine. He scored two goals so I believe that he is happy,” said Higuain. “My teammates and I all see him well.”
Ronaldo, a former Ballon D’or, denied he was angry Barcelona’s Andres Iniesta beat him for this year’s players’ award on Friday.
“It has nothing to do with it,” he said. “Iniesta deserved it.”
- Benzema decided to stay at Real Madrid: Santiago Bernabeu is my home
- Chelsea closing in on John Stones as he hands a transfer request at Everton
- Juventus 0-1 Udinese Highlights – Serie A
- Full Match: Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona – La Liga
- Athletic Bilbao 0-1 Barcelona Highlights: Suarez seals three points in Liga opener
- Full Match: Everton vs Manchester City – Premier league