- Top 5 Possible Destinations for Jurgen Klopp
- LA LIGA suspended: A Strange Case Of TV Rights
- Is La Liga over? Spanish FA to suspend ALL football over TV rights
- VIDEO Scandal in Turin! Carlos Tevez called Allegri ‘a coward’ and a ‘son of a bit**’
- Fortuna Düsseldorf fans fired up 120 flares to mark 120-year anniversary
- Top 8 important moments which made Chelsea clinch Premier league 2015 title
- Video: Yuvi Pallares goes “All IN” during a news report on Cristiano Ronaldo
- Champions league draw: Bayern München v FC Barcelona, Juventus v Real Madrid
- Cristiano Ronaldo honored ‘300’ shirt by Real Madrid
- Pele: I would pick Messi over Ronaldo, he’s the best player in the world
AC Milan vs FC Inter Milan Preview
- Updated: 07/10/2012
Serie A Match : AC Milan vs FC Inter Milan Preview,Live stream,Lineups,Prediction
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza — Milano
Referee: P. Valeri
October 7, 2012 6:45 PM UTC
For the end of the seventh round of Italian Serie A we have a big derby match between AC Milan and Inter Milan.Both Milan clubs obviously this season can hardly keep up with the great Juventus and Napoli, so “Nerrazzuri” currently occupy third place with four points less than the leading duo while the “Rossoneri” are even weaker and have five points from Inter and currently they are occupying only 11th place.
Otherwise, it is particularly interesting that in addition to much better placement of AC Milan in the last season, Inter Milan players managed to celebrate in both their duels, so this time the hosts (AC Milan) will certainly be strongly motivated to improve the weak impression.
However, at the beginning of the season due to financial problems they were forced to sell their two best players, Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, while the club has released and the large number of veterans who otherwise were the carriers of AC Milan game in the past.
Meanwhile, at the San Siro generally arrived some players who do not really belong to the very top of Europe football.All of that certainly had to leave a big mark on this team, so in the first four rounds of the Italian Serie A they suffered three defeats, but manage to celebrate only twice at Bologna and at home against Cagliari, and in that period they have also failed in the first round of the Champions League against Anderlecht (1-1).
So with these four points they escaped from the danger zone, and certainly much credit for this deserves their young attacker El Shaarawy ,the only scorer for team in these two Serie A matches, while five days ago, he has scored as well a brilliant goal in the Champions League duel against Zenit.
Considering these great parties, this 19-year-old will surely lead the attack this Sunday in Milan´s derby, together with experienced Pazzini, while Robinho and Bojan their chance again will have to wait from the bench.
Pato is still out of action, while on the list of injured players are still midfielders Muntari and Villa and defenders Strasserand and Mesbah.
Unlike AC Milan, Inters team opened the season a little better in Serie A, but only on tour where they achived all the victories so far, while in the first two home matches against Roma and Siena they lost points.
However, last weekend, they finally manage to celebrate at home,by winning against Fiorentina 2-1 so that for the first time this season they came to the third position, which for now they share with Lazio.
And to make things even more interesting, a similar thing is happening in the Europa League, where they played four matches at home and not won any of them,while on tour they play much better and won.
However, at this time for them a much more important is the national championship, where they want to remain at the top, and therefore coach coach Stramaccioni in this duel with Milan announces that Inter will once again play the 3-5-2 formation which means they will play offensive football in the derby match.
Anyway, for this Sunday’s derby does not compete due to injury defender Chivu, midfielders Sneijder, Stankovic,Mariga and striker Palacio.
Match Prediction : Considering good away form of Inter and the bad one of AC Milan at home,probably the best option to take here is both teams to score a goal,while the most certain looks like Inter to score.Match also could go under.
Watch AC Milan vs Inter Milan match online from live streams here
- Dnipro 1-0 Napoli Highlights (agg 2-1): Seleznyov sends Dnipro to EL final
- Fiorentina 0-2 Sevilla Highlights (agg 0-5): Bacca and Carrico confirm Europa league Final place
- Full Match: Real Madrid vs Juventus – Champions league
- Real Madrid 1-1 Juventus Highlights Agg. 2-3 : Morata sends Bianconeri to UCL Final
- Top 5 Possible Destinations for Jurgen Klopp
- Real Madrid vs Juventus Live Streams, Preview, Lineups