- Premier league clubs in 2013/2014 season earned £3.26 billion!
- Walcott signs new deal, what’s next for Arsenal?
- How Will Man Utd line up next season with Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin & Darmian
- Cristiano Ronaldo: A Winner in Life
- Top 5 Most Supported Football Teams in Europe: Borussia Dortmund first, Barcelona second
- Premier League fixtures 2015/16 released : Chelsea host the Swans, Man Utd welcome Tottenham
- Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks new Hat-trick Record (VIDEO)
- Top 10 Upcoming Football Transfers in Summer 2015
- Get Ready For Copa America 2015 – Preview & Schedule
- Worst Nightmare for any defence – The Top 10 fastest players in the world (2015)!
Chelsea vs Norwich City Preview Premier league
- Updated: 05/10/2012
Premier league match : Chelsea FC vs Norwich City Preview,Live stream,Lineups,Prediction
Stamford Bridge — London
Referee: A. Taylor
After the Uefa Champions league where London Blues have smashed the Danes champion Nordsjælland FC,Chelsea turns to the English Premier league where at Stamford Bridge they will host Norwich City.
Counting only the last for matches which Chelsea played at home,Chelsea has secured easy victories with goal difference of 13-1,but as some of them are from 2004th year,we will focus only on the last two which these two clubs played in the Premier league last season in which Norwich was a member of the Premier league.Away match Norwich and Chelsea drew 0-0,but the match at Stamford Bridge the Blues have won 3-1.
José Bosingwa in the sixth minute brough a lead to Chelsea,and the half time ended with that result.Holt in 63rd minute levels the result for Norwich but then in the last eight minutes of the match,Chelsea scored 2 goals.First Frank Lampard in 82th minute from the penalty kick and then Juan Mata in the last-minute sets the final result 3-1.
However,lots of things have changed from their last match.Chelsea have won their very first Champions league trophy,and has started this Premier league season much more ambitious.They brought several new players which gave much more options to coach Di Matteo,and which proves to be some of the key players in the Chelsea´s new campaign for the Premier league trophy and Champions league as well.
Players like Hazard,Oscar,Moses,Marko Marin and César Azpilicueta gave a new dimension to London´s club,and Chelsea plays much better this season.Currently they are on the top of the Premier league,having 16th points,three more than the second placed team Everton.Five wins and only one draw against Q.P. Rangers were enough for the first place.
To reflect,the guest so far doesn’t have any victory.Three draws and three defeats are the stats for the Canaries in front of this match.They have scored only four goals until now and conceded 13.Chelsea on the other hand in the Premier league alone have the goal difference of 11-3.
The last two Chelsea´s games boost their confidence a lot.First at Emirates Chelsea has defeat Arsenal 2-1,and then on tour in the Premier league they have demolished the Danes champion Nordsjælland FC,which certainly brought them more optimism after a draw with Juventus at home,when Chelsea had 2 times a led.
Daniel Sturridge is still the only player who will not be available to coach Di Matteo for Saturday’s match.
John Terry will play tomorrow, and John Terry´s place on the bench against Nordsjælland Di Matteo described only as a matter of players rotation .
‘Tomorrow is our seventh game in three weeks and we have a very good team. I am trying on the best possible way to take advantage of all the players I have available, and throw in some fresh players in the team to bring some extra energy, “said Di Matteo.
‘Every player wants to play every game, but based on the intensity of matches and their distribution is very difficult to accomplish that.’
Beyond Sebastian Bassong and Anthony Pilkington which are recovering from knocks and both should be available for this match,Simon Lappin and Steven Whittaker will not be available for this match,the Canaries have no new injury concerns.
Chelsea probable lineup : Cech;Ivanovic, Terry, Luiz, Cole ;
Ramires, Mikel ;Mata, Oscar, Hazard;Torres
Norwich probable lineup : Ruddy;Martin, Bassong, Barnett, Garrido;
Snodgrass, Johnson, Howson, Pilkington;Hoolahan;Holt
Match Prediction :Looking at Chelsea´s current form,and to reflect form of Norwich City,anything except the Blues new victory would be a big surprise here.Further looking at their recent matches,option to take Chelsea to win with 2 goals difference it’s still good as well as over 2,5 goals.
Watch match Chelsea vs Norwich City online from our live streams section for free.
- Newcastle United vs Arsenal Match Preview
- Leo Messi wins the 2014-15 UEFA Best Player in Europe award (VIDEO)
- Benzema decided to stay at Real Madrid: Santiago Bernabeu is my home
- Chelsea closing in on John Stones as he hands a transfer request at Everton
- Juventus 0-1 Udinese Highlights – Serie A
- Full Match: Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona – La Liga