- Champions League new Incredible 40 Goals record ! Goals Galore Night !
- Video : New Goal celebration ! Florenzi scores and hugs his grandmother
- We all know footballers like to indulge – Who Ate All The Pies ?
- Superb Ibrahimovic breaks “each-minute” Goals record
- Balotelli strikes again ! Meet The Balotells
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Uefa’s Best Player in Europe award
- Incredible ! Ludogorets defender saves two penalties vs Steaua
- Video : Real Madrid unveil new UEFA Champions League 2014/15 kit
- The Legend returns ! Drogba gets standing ovation on Stamford Bridge
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his boxing skills vs Diego Godin
Walcott is leaving Arsenal soon ?!
- Updated: 09/10/2012
Chairman of the London´s club Arsenal, has publicly made it clear that Theo Walcott can not blackmail the club that made of him what he is today, with the excessive demands in the new contract.
The current to 23-years old Walcott expires in the summer of 2013 year, and he is already now been able in the winter transfer window to search for a new club, and to leave Arsenal without any compensation.
Theo, however, has expressed his desire to stay at the Emirates Stadium, but the leadership of the club does not want to accept the new contract demands from Walcott.
“We have our own policies regardless to the salary amount and we are ready to change it because of one person, no matter who this is,” – said the chairman Peter Hill-Wood.
“We offered him a contract which is obviously unacceptable to him, and that’s the end of the story. I believe that we have offered him plenty.
“His people are still talking to us and trying to change the contract, but don’t ask me when all of this would be resolved because I really do not know. I hope that eventually they will come to their senses and sign “.
“It will be a great pity if Walcott doesn’t sign. However, salaries for the players in the world have escaped any control. We do not want that the same thing happens to us”