- Jose Mourinho insists he is still the ‘Special One’
- Champions League Quarter-finals Draw Round-up (Video)
- Parma FC declared bankrupt!
- Deco: Messi is pure talent, Ronaldo works hard, but Ronaldinho is better than both
- Football Manager 2015: Top 5 Cheap Wonderkids
- Brilliant Idea! Sport Club do Recife hire Moms as security guards
- Premier League Top Transfers – Analyzing
- Ronaldo : I want to be the best in history & to catch up Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or 2014, Rodriguez picks FIFA Puskas Award
- Top 10 Premier league Players for season 2014/15
Walcott is leaving Arsenal soon ?!
- Updated: 09/10/2012
Chairman of the London´s club Arsenal, has publicly made it clear that Theo Walcott can not blackmail the club that made of him what he is today, with the excessive demands in the new contract.
The current to 23-years old Walcott expires in the summer of 2013 year, and he is already now been able in the winter transfer window to search for a new club, and to leave Arsenal without any compensation.
Theo, however, has expressed his desire to stay at the Emirates Stadium, but the leadership of the club does not want to accept the new contract demands from Walcott.
“We have our own policies regardless to the salary amount and we are ready to change it because of one person, no matter who this is,” – said the chairman Peter Hill-Wood.
“We offered him a contract which is obviously unacceptable to him, and that’s the end of the story. I believe that we have offered him plenty.
“His people are still talking to us and trying to change the contract, but don’t ask me when all of this would be resolved because I really do not know. I hope that eventually they will come to their senses and sign “.
“It will be a great pity if Walcott doesn’t sign. However, salaries for the players in the world have escaped any control. We do not want that the same thing happens to us”
- Full Match: Netherlands vs Spain – International Friendly
- Full Match: Italy vs England – International Friendly
- Slovakia 1-1 Czech Republic Highlights – Friendly
- Austria 1-1 Bosnia-Herzegovina Highlights – Friendly
- Luxembourg 1-2 Turkey Highlights – Friendly
- Thailand 2-3 Cameroon Highlights – Friendly