- Top 5 Possible Destinations for Jurgen Klopp
- LA LIGA suspended: A Strange Case Of TV Rights
- Is La Liga over? Spanish FA to suspend ALL football over TV rights
- VIDEO Scandal in Turin! Carlos Tevez called Allegri ‘a coward’ and a ‘son of a bit**’
- Fortuna Düsseldorf fans fired up 120 flares to mark 120-year anniversary
- Top 8 important moments which made Chelsea clinch Premier league 2015 title
- Video: Yuvi Pallares goes “All IN” during a news report on Cristiano Ronaldo
- Champions league draw: Bayern München v FC Barcelona, Juventus v Real Madrid
- Cristiano Ronaldo honored ‘300’ shirt by Real Madrid
- Pele: I would pick Messi over Ronaldo, he’s the best player in the world
Juventus vs AS Roma Preview,Prediction Serie A
- Updated: 29/09/2012
Serie A match Juventus vs AS Roma preview ,live stream,prediction,lineups
Stadium : Juventus Arena — Torino
Referee: N. Rizzoli
This weekend regular sixth round of the Italian Serie A will be played and at the very first day we have a big derby, where meets the current champion and currently the leading team of the league, Juventus and their great rivals AS Roma, which is on the sixth place with five points.
Anyway, in the last year’sleague championship Juventus have won convincingly in the league and in the Cup against Roma at home, and their match in the Italian capital ended with a draw – 1:1.
This last fact speaks how the “Old Lady” is actually convincing on its own pitch, and it was best confirmed at the start of this season, when they celebrated the victories in the league of 2-0 against Chievo and Parma.
On the other hand, as the guests they have played one game more, but they won seven points and so continued with the practice of last season when they were the only undefeated team at the end of the season and won the Scudetto.
Juventus still is playing in 3-5-2 formation, where certainly a crucial role plays very strong defense and midfield which is extremely stiff, and that is which actually contributed to the fact that in five played matches they score 11, and conceded only two goals.
However, the remaining two of their matches from this season have been much more effective, in the Italian Supercup, where they defeated Napoli 4:2 and thus have come up with one trophy, while in the first round of the Champions League on away game against the current European champions Chelsea they managed to remain undefeated, playing 2:2,in the match where they were losing.
For the end yet we can add that for this meeting does not compete injured midfielders Pepe and Padoin, while Bonucci is doubtful.
Juventus probable lineup 3-5-2: Buffon;Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini;Vidal, Marchisio, Pirlo, Lichtsteiner, Asamoah ;Vucinic, Matri
As for the Romans, they just like the last year, opened the season with lot of oscilations , so that we can safely say that this current sixth place in the Serie A table can even be considered quite good placement for them.
Already in the first round they allowed Catania to take away points from the Olimpico, and in a meeting with Bologna fared even worse, when they at home suffered a 3-2 defeat.
On the other hand, in the second round they somewhat surprising came to full loot as guests in Milano,against Inter ,and the last three points they won at the green table, because their encounter with Cagliari was postponed due to the improper organization of the home team, and the Italian Association registered this match with a score 0:3 for AS Roma.
After that all expected that Roma players who had rested that round, four days ago at home finally will get three points against Sampdoria, but again coach Zeman players showed a number of deficiencies, especially on the offensive, so despite the fact that almost all the second half they have played with a player more, they fail to win once more and the match finished with 1:1.
However, it should be noted that in this meeting they were deprived of services of a large number of injured players, some of whom should return against Juventus,midfielders De Rossi,Bradley and striker Osvaldo, while still out of action is injured goalkeeper Lobont , defender Dodo and midfielder Pjanic .
AS Roma probable lineup 4-3-3: Stekelenburg;Piris, Burdisso, Castan, Balzaretti ;Bradley, De Rossi, Florenzi;Lamela, Osvaldo, Totti
Match prediction : Since Juventus team and this season provides a great games, both in Serie A and in the Champions League, we believe that in this derby against old rivals AS Roma they will give their best, and when that happens then their opponents tend to have very little chance to escape defeat, especially when the game will be played in Turin.Juventus to win.
Watch Juventus vs AS Roma from our live stream section,while match highlights and full match video will be added after the match.
- Dnipro 1-0 Napoli Highlights (agg 2-1): Seleznyov sends Dnipro to EL final
- Fiorentina 0-2 Sevilla Highlights (agg 0-5): Bacca and Carrico confirm Europa league Final place
- Full Match: Real Madrid vs Juventus – Champions league
- Real Madrid 1-1 Juventus Highlights Agg. 2-3 : Morata sends Bianconeri to UCL Final
- Top 5 Possible Destinations for Jurgen Klopp
- Real Madrid vs Juventus Live Streams, Preview, Lineups