- Top Three Europa League Title Contenders
- Top 10 Football Big-money Moves Under The Age Of 23
- Rooney bags his 50th goal for England but what’s about Man United’s Rooney Problems
- The Most Controversial Goals in Football History (VIDEO)
- Transfer Deadline Round-up: Man Utd sign Martial, Draxler off to Wolfsburg and many more!
- Premier league clubs in 2013/2014 season earned £3.26 billion!
- Walcott signs new deal, what’s next for Arsenal?
- How Will Man Utd line up next season with Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin & Darmian
- Cristiano Ronaldo: A Winner in Life
- Top 5 Most Supported Football Teams in Europe: Borussia Dortmund first, Barcelona second
Gunners grind out victory against Olympiakos
- Updated: 04/10/2012
In the Group B of the Champions league ,Arsenal 3-1 (1-1) has defeated the Greek Olympiakos. Gunners to lead brought Gervinho with a goal in the 42th minute, but only three minutes later Mitroglu levels the score.
After struggling in the first half,Arsenal in the second was much better team and with goals of Podolski and Ramsey for the final 3-1 have maintained their perfect start in this year´s Champions league competition.
Match Highlights : ARSENAL – OLYMPIAKOS 3:1 (Gervinho 42′, Podolski 56′, Ramsey 90+4′; Mitroglu 45+1′)
ARSENAL: Manonne – Gibbs, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Jenkinson – Arteta, Coquelin, Cazorla – Chemberlain (od 71′ Walcott), Gervinho – Podolski.
OLYMPIAKOS: Megyeri – Diakite (od 73′ Ibazaga), Manolas, Contreras, Holebas – Siovas, Maniatis – Greco (od 67′ Abodun), Fuster, Machado – Mitroglou.
Full match video will be available later