- Champions League new Incredible 40 Goals record ! Goals Galore Night !
- Video : New Goal celebration ! Florenzi scores and hugs his grandmother
- We all know footballers like to indulge – Who Ate All The Pies ?
- Superb Ibrahimovic breaks “each-minute” Goals record
- Balotelli strikes again ! Meet The Balotells
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Uefa’s Best Player in Europe award
- Incredible ! Ludogorets defender saves two penalties vs Steaua
- Video : Real Madrid unveil new UEFA Champions League 2014/15 kit
- The Legend returns ! Drogba gets standing ovation on Stamford Bridge
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his boxing skills vs Diego Godin
Highlights : Arsenal 0-2 Manchester City
- Updated: 27/07/2012
Two Premier League clubs, Manchester City and Arsenal, weigh the strength during the Asian tour at Olympic Stadium in Beijing.Man City celebrated with 2-0 win…
Both goals current champions scored in the first half in the span of just four minutes. For the first, scored in the 41st minute, credits go to Pablo Zabaleta on Toure Yaye assists, while the second goal scored Toure Yaye from close range after a “pinball” in the penalty area.
In this game again,Gunners greatest plague,uncertainty in the defense,was expressed, while the “Gunners” in the attack phase were the closest to scoring the goal trough Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, namely trough his long-range “missiles”.
Both managers have mixed the first line-up, but there was no lack of the stars on both sides , so the attack of “citizens” was led by Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez, and the Gunners attack was led by Theo Walcott and Gervinho.
Highlights : Arsenal – Manchester City 0-2 (Zabaleta 41, Y. Toure 44)
Full match video will be available later..
- Full Match : Manchester United vs. Chelsea Premier league
- Highlights : Getafe 0-1 Atletico Madrid; Mandzukic strikes winner
- Full Match : Burnley vs Everton Premier league
- Full Match : Tottenham vs Newcastle United Premier league
- Full Match : Juventus vs Palermo Serie A
- Highlights : AC Milan 1-1 AC Fiorentina; Iličić denies Rossoneri