- Premier league clubs in 2013/2014 season earned £3.26 billion!
- Walcott signs new deal, what’s next for Arsenal?
- How Will Man Utd line up next season with Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin & Darmian
- Cristiano Ronaldo: A Winner in Life
- Top 5 Most Supported Football Teams in Europe: Borussia Dortmund first, Barcelona second
- Premier League fixtures 2015/16 released : Chelsea host the Swans, Man Utd welcome Tottenham
- Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks new Hat-trick Record (VIDEO)
- Top 10 Upcoming Football Transfers in Summer 2015
- Get Ready For Copa America 2015 – Preview & Schedule
- Worst Nightmare for any defence – The Top 10 fastest players in the world (2015)!
Serie A 6th round : Cavani scrapes win at Sampdoria,Miccoli sunk Chievo
- Updated: 30/09/2012
In Italy’s Serie A after two Saturday matches,this Sunday most matches of the 6th round were played. Great pace of Juventus still follows Napoli.
Napoli this week won an away game in the derby match of this 6th round against Sampdoria 1-0. Sampdoria before this round, was third placed team, but the Uruguayan Edinson Cavani ruled them out. In the 68 minute the Uruguayan was calm and precise from a penalty kick.
In good form got a new league club Pescara. They beaten in Sardinia Cagliari with a 2-1, and came to their second win in a row and seven points in the last three games.
Goals for Pescara scored Terlizzi and joker from the bench Wiess , while for the host at 82 minute Pinilla scored for the final 1-2.
Palermo with a 4-1 at home defeated Chievo, while the absolute hero of the game was Fabrizio Miccoli who scored a hat-trick. Chievo had a chance on result 2-1 when Palermo player Brienza was sent off. But then, in the span of just 100 seconds, Palermo managed to score twice.
The most convincing victory of this round achived quite surprisingly Torino who sunk Atalanta in Bergamo with even 5-1. The host took the lead, but from 62 to 76th minute they Torino scored them – four goals!
Up to three points on Sunday have come Lazio players (win against Siena 2-1) and Bologna (3-0 against Catania, with two goals of Alberto Gilardino).
Serie A, 6 round results:
Udinese – Genoa 0-0
Sampdoria – Napoli 0-1 (Cavani 68-11m)
Cagliari – Pescara 1-2 (Pinilla 82-11m / Terlizzi 50, Weiss 76)
Atalanta – Torino 1-5 (Denis 28 / Bianchi 38-11m, 76, 62 Gazzi, Stevanovic 66, D’Ambrosio 73)
Palermo – Chievo 4-1 (Miccoli 13, 59, 82, 80 Giorgi / Rigoni 28)
Bologna – Catania 3-0 (19 Guarente, Gilardino 40, 61)
Lazio – Siena 2-1 (Ederson 18, Ledesma 38-11m / Paci 90 +1)
Inter – Fiorentina 2:1 (Milito 17-11m, Cassano 34 / Romulo 40)
- Newcastle United vs Arsenal Match Preview
- Leo Messi wins the 2014-15 UEFA Best Player in Europe award (VIDEO)
- Benzema decided to stay at Real Madrid: Santiago Bernabeu is my home
- Chelsea closing in on John Stones as he hands a transfer request at Everton
- Juventus 0-1 Udinese Highlights – Serie A
- Full Match: Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona – La Liga