Preview: Already at the start of the 13th round of Serie A we have a big derby, and the one in which will meet two great Italian, but also European football giants, Juventus and AC Milan.
However, both teams have opened this season badly, and for a time they were even in the bottom of the table, but with a couple of good results, the current champions jumped to the seventh, and the Rossoneri to the sixth position, having two points then Juve. But on the other hand, the “Old lady” was completely dominant in their recent clashes and so they welcome this great derby after six consecutive victories over AC Milan.
November 21, 2015 • 19:45 • Juventus Stadium, Torino
Referee: P. Mazzoleni
Juventus v AC Milan Live Streams
Match Highlights – after the game end
Considering the recent mutual history and the money invested this summers, of course that at the camp of the reigning champions they think only about a win. With three points this Saturday, Juve would jump over AC Milan but also get more closer to the top clubs. The Bianconeri after opening season badly in the last four rounds have celebrated three times, losing only 1-0 vs Sassuolo away and that was with 10 man on the pitch. In Last round Juve snatched all three points away at Empoli with a 3-1 win, while the round before that at home Allgeri’s men defeated Torino 2-1.
In Champions league with two rounds to go, Juve sit on the second having five points more than the third Sevilla, which means that Bianconeri can fully focus on the this clash. Allegri doesn’t have some major injury problems in the team, and due to same, the reserve goalkeeper Rubinho, Caceres, Padoin, Pereyra and Asamoah will miss this Saturday’s clash.
Minor problems with injury has the striker Mandzukic and therefore Allegri could start in a 4-3-3 formation, with Dybala, Morate and Cuadrado in attack.
– Our first goal is to find some continuity. With a win over AC Milan we would be able to skip them on the table and we would made a further step forward.
– This is one of the most important matches of the championship, but still, there are 25 games before the end.
– Only after this meeting we will think about the second goal, passing the Champions league group.
– Our goal is maximum, we want to win the championship. Mihajlovic is doing a good job, I believe they will return in a fight for the top three places with us.
Change of tactics to 4-3-3 and introducing the sixteen goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma to the first team proved to be a key of Milan’s good form, since after these changes the Rossoneri have won 10 points in four games. Mihajlovic’s men were not so superb in the game, except the game with Lazio, but they were effective.
In the last round Atalanta took the point in a goalless draw from the San Siro, and for Mihajlovic definitely it’s not commendable that the best player of his team was a young goalkeeper Donnarumma who by Italian media was declared as Buffon’s successor. A game vs Juventus, might be the one which could tell us can the 16-years-old wonderkid be compared with the legendary Juventus goalkeeper now.
Juventus won the last six clashes vs Milan, but Mihajlovic hopes of cease-series:
– At the end of the cycle of the five games we won 11 points, better than us were only Napoli and Roma.
– If we keep this average by the end of the season I believe we can be among the first teams.
– A draw with Atalanta was not a disaster. The meeting with Juventus is an important due to prestige and because of the situation on the table, but it is not true that he who loses is no longer in the race for the Champions League.
– The championship is long. If we play as we know we can put Juventus into problems because we have physical, technical and mental quality.
Guests from Milan in Turin will miss injured goalkeeper Diego Lopez, defensive midfielder De Jong, and long absent strikers Balotelli and Menez. AC Milan’s boss Mihajlovic will continue to use the 4-3-3 formation with Niang and Cerci on the wings and it is doubtful whether from the first minute in the center of the attack, will start Bacca or Luiz Adriano.
Team Probable lineups
Juventus: Buffon, Evra, Chiellini, Bonucci, Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Marchisio, Khedira, Morata, Dybala, Cuadrado
Out: Rubinho, Pereyra, Asamoah, Padoin, Caceres
AC Milan: Donnarumma, Antonelli, Romagnoli, Alex, Abate, Bonaventura, Montolivo, Kučka, Niang, Bacca, Cerci
Out: Menez, Balotelli, Bertolacci, Diego Lopez, De Jong