- Champions League new Incredible 40 Goals record ! Goals Galore Night !
- Video : New Goal celebration ! Florenzi scores and hugs his grandmother
- We all know footballers like to indulge – Who Ate All The Pies ?
- Superb Ibrahimovic breaks “each-minute” Goals record
- Balotelli strikes again ! Meet The Balotells
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Uefa’s Best Player in Europe award
- Incredible ! Ludogorets defender saves two penalties vs Steaua
- Video : Real Madrid unveil new UEFA Champions League 2014/15 kit
- The Legend returns ! Drogba gets standing ovation on Stamford Bridge
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his boxing skills vs Diego Godin
Video : Queens Park Rangers vs Chelsea Preview
- Updated: 15/09/2012
Premier league match Queens Park Rangers vs Chelsea Live stream,Preview,Prediction,Lineups
Loftus Road Stadium — London
Referee: A. Marriner
In the fourth round of the English Premier league two city rivals will meet,who opened this season on the different way. The current European champion Chelsea now has a maximum of nine points and is at the head of the table, while their city rivals QPR currently are on last place with only one point won. In the last season, both teams in the league celebrated playing at home, while Chelsea, in addition has and triumph in the FA Cup.
However, the victory in the Premier league has shown that Q.P. Rangers really can cope with the favored “blues, especially when playing at home, where they in the finish of the last year season were practically unbeatable.
But this season they desperately started at their Loftus Road where with an even 5:0 Swansea sunk them, so it is no surprise that the rich owners of the club in the meantime further spent some cash to save the club of the new embarrassments.
Specifically, in this transfer period they brought an even 10 new players, including a couple of really famous names, so that they could certainly be one of the surprises of this year’s Premiers league competition.
Even in the second round they drew away at Norwich, and showed some progress in the last line. Everyone expects that Coach Hughes in the future make better sort of all this year’s signings in midfield and attack, which should in the end led to better results.In meantime,still they need to be patience especially against the Premier league top clubs,like Man City who defeated them in the last round with 3-1 (Full match video).
Regardless, coach Hughes is likely to sent to field almost the same lineup, where Mbia could replace Ferdinand in the last line.
QPR probable lineup 4-4-2 : Green;Bosingwa, Ferdinand, Onouha, Fabio ;Wright-Phillips, Granero, Faurlin, Park;
We have already said in the introduction that the “Blues” from London, after winning the last year’s Champions League and FA Cup, a lot more ambitious had entered in the Premier league this season, so that in the first three rounds they have the maximum of nine points and currently they at the leading position.
Otherwise, before the start of the Premier league they played another official match ,in the English Super Cup, where they was defeated by Manchester City with a 3-2, so generally speaking coach Di Matteo can be quite satisfied with the performance of his attackers, while on the other side in defense there is still much room for improvements.
This was especially confirmed in the recent match of the UEFA Super Cup, where they suffered a heavy defeat of 4:1 from Atletico Madrid (Full match video), and given that in the meantime, the two of the most experienced defensive players, Terry and Cole, are questionable, as well as the first goalkeeper Cech, in this encounter with QPR´s definitely they will need to devote the most attention to this defensive segment.
On the other hand,their attack is really powerful and they could start this match with one attacking approach,hoping to score more than to concede.Anyway, in this part of the team coach Di Matteo can not count on the injured rookie Marin and fast-footed Sturridge.
Chelsea probable lineup 4-2-3-1: Cech;Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Cole;Lampard, Mikel ;Ramires, Mata, Hazard;
Match prediction : If we bear in mind that both teams at the start of the season grown extremely offensive style of play, then in their mutual city encounter, somehow the most realistic to expect is more than 2,5 goals.
Watch match Queens Park Rangers vs Chelsea online from our live stream section for free.
Match highlights and full match video will be added after the match
- Full Match : Manchester United vs. Chelsea Premier league
- Highlights : Getafe 0-1 Atletico Madrid; Mandzukic strikes winner
- Full Match : Burnley vs Everton Premier league
- Full Match : Tottenham vs Newcastle United Premier league
- Full Match : Juventus vs Palermo Serie A
- Highlights : AC Milan 1-1 AC Fiorentina; Iličić denies Rossoneri