- Sterling wins 2014 Golden Boy award
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry confirms retirement
- Champions League Round of 16 Draw : Man City vs Barca, PSG vs Chelsea, Juve vs Dortmund
- Jose Mourinho Casts Spell on Chelsea; What’s His Potion?
- The Record Breaker – Messi breaks Raul’s Champions League record [ Video ]
- Champions League new Incredible 40 Goals record ! Goals Galore Night !
- Video : New Goal celebration ! Florenzi scores and hugs his grandmother
- We all know footballers like to indulge – Who Ate All The Pies ?
- Superb Ibrahimovic breaks “each-minute” Goals record
- Balotelli strikes again ! Meet The Balotells
Cristiano Ronaldo the first player to score in six consecutive ‘El Clasico’
- Updated: 09/10/2012
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo became the first football player in history who has scored on six consecutive ‘El Clasico’ matches, the clashes between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Ronaldo in the last six meetings against the Catalan giants has scored seven goals – three in the league, two in the Supercup, and two in the Cup. Total against Barcelona he has scored 10 goals.
The recorder is still Alfredo Di Stefano, who scored 18 goals in ‘El Clasico’, while on the second place is Lionel Messi with 17 goals in the ‘biggest derby’.
Ronaldo became and the tenth player in history of ‘Royal Club’ who has scored two goals in one match at the Camp Nou.
Before him, Raul, Van Nistelroy, Puskas, Di Stefano, Arsuagi, Rubio, Moreri, Aldaya and Ghent have managed to do so. The Portuguese also became the ninth scorer in the history of Real Madrid with 120 goals. The first three positions are held by Raul (228), Di Stefano (216) and Santillana (186)
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview, Live Streams & Lineups
- Full Match : Real Madrid vs San Lorenzo FIFA Club World Cup
- Highlights : Real Madrid 2-0 San Lorenzo; Los Blancos crowned World Champions
- Full Match : FC Barcelona vs Cordoba La Liga
- Full Match : Aston Villa vs Manchester United Premier league
- Highlights : West Ham United 2-0 Leicester City Premier league