- Premier league clubs in 2013/2014 season earned £3.26 billion!
- Walcott signs new deal, what’s next for Arsenal?
- How Will Man Utd line up next season with Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin & Darmian
- Cristiano Ronaldo: A Winner in Life
- Top 5 Most Supported Football Teams in Europe: Borussia Dortmund first, Barcelona second
- Premier League fixtures 2015/16 released : Chelsea host the Swans, Man Utd welcome Tottenham
- Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks new Hat-trick Record (VIDEO)
- Top 10 Upcoming Football Transfers in Summer 2015
- Get Ready For Copa America 2015 – Preview & Schedule
- Worst Nightmare for any defence – The Top 10 fastest players in the world (2015)!
Cristiano Ronaldo the first player to score in six consecutive ‘El Clasico’
- Updated: 09/10/2012
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo became the first football player in history who has scored on six consecutive ‘El Clasico’ matches, the clashes between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Ronaldo in the last six meetings against the Catalan giants has scored seven goals – three in the league, two in the Supercup, and two in the Cup. Total against Barcelona he has scored 10 goals.
The recorder is still Alfredo Di Stefano, who scored 18 goals in ‘El Clasico’, while on the second place is Lionel Messi with 17 goals in the ‘biggest derby’.
Ronaldo became and the tenth player in history of ‘Royal Club’ who has scored two goals in one match at the Camp Nou.
Before him, Raul, Van Nistelroy, Puskas, Di Stefano, Arsuagi, Rubio, Moreri, Aldaya and Ghent have managed to do so. The Portuguese also became the ninth scorer in the history of Real Madrid with 120 goals. The first three positions are held by Raul (228), Di Stefano (216) and Santillana (186)
- Leo Messi wins the 2014-15 UEFA Best Player in Europe award (VIDEO)
- Benzema decided to stay at Real Madrid: Santiago Bernabeu is my home
- Chelsea closing in on John Stones as he hands a transfer request at Everton
- Juventus 0-1 Udinese Highlights – Serie A
- Full Match: Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona – La Liga
- Athletic Bilbao 0-1 Barcelona Highlights: Suarez seals three points in Liga opener