- English Premier League Top 10 Scorers of All Time
- Video: Football Top 10 Craziest Red Cards
- Top 5 Strongest Football Players
- Premier League Preview – Team Predictions 2013/2014
- Premier League XI: Best Young Players
- Footballers who excel at other sports too
- Video : The best and worst moments of Roberto Mancini in Manchester City
Cristiano Ronaldo the first player to score in six consecutive ‘El Clasico’
- Updated: October 9, 2012
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo became the first football player in history who has scored on six consecutive ‘El Clasico’ matches, the clashes between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Ronaldo in the last six meetings against the Catalan giants has scored seven goals – three in the league, two in the Supercup, and two in the Cup. Total against Barcelona he has scored 10 goals.
The recorder is still Alfredo Di Stefano, who scored 18 goals in ‘El Clasico’, while on the second place is Lionel Messi with 17 goals in the ‘biggest derby’.
Ronaldo became and the tenth player in history of ‘Royal Club’ who has scored two goals in one match at the Camp Nou.
Before him, Raul, Van Nistelroy, Puskas, Di Stefano, Arsuagi, Rubio, Moreri, Aldaya and Ghent have managed to do so. The Portuguese also became the ninth scorer in the history of Real Madrid with 120 goals. The first three positions are held by Raul (228), Di Stefano (216) and Santillana (186)