- Jose Mourinho insists he is still the ‘Special One’
- Champions League Quarter-finals Draw Round-up (Video)
- Parma FC declared bankrupt!
- Deco: Messi is pure talent, Ronaldo works hard, but Ronaldinho is better than both
- Football Manager 2015: Top 5 Cheap Wonderkids
- Brilliant Idea! Sport Club do Recife hire Moms as security guards
- Premier League Top Transfers – Analyzing
- Ronaldo : I want to be the best in history & to catch up Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or 2014, Rodriguez picks FIFA Puskas Award
- Top 10 Premier league Players for season 2014/15
Cristiano Ronaldo the first player to score in six consecutive ‘El Clasico’
- Updated: 09/10/2012
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo became the first football player in history who has scored on six consecutive ‘El Clasico’ matches, the clashes between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Ronaldo in the last six meetings against the Catalan giants has scored seven goals – three in the league, two in the Supercup, and two in the Cup. Total against Barcelona he has scored 10 goals.
The recorder is still Alfredo Di Stefano, who scored 18 goals in ‘El Clasico’, while on the second place is Lionel Messi with 17 goals in the ‘biggest derby’.
Ronaldo became and the tenth player in history of ‘Royal Club’ who has scored two goals in one match at the Camp Nou.
Before him, Raul, Van Nistelroy, Puskas, Di Stefano, Arsuagi, Rubio, Moreri, Aldaya and Ghent have managed to do so. The Portuguese also became the ninth scorer in the history of Real Madrid with 120 goals. The first three positions are held by Raul (228), Di Stefano (216) and Santillana (186)
- Full Match: Brazil vs Chile – International Friendly
- Full Match: Georgia vs Germany – Euro 2016 Qualification
- Full Match: Gerrard XI v. Carragher XI – Liverpool All Star Charity
- Northern Ireland 2-1 Finland Highlights – Euro 2016 Qualification
- Scotland 6-1 Gibraltar Highlights – Euro 2016 Qualification
- Republic of Ireland 1-1 Poland Highlights – Euro 2016 Qualification