- The Legend returns ! Drogba gets standing ovation on Stamford Bridge
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his boxing skills vs Diego Godin
- FIFA rejects appeal and bans Barcelona from signing players until 2016
- Messi is out ! UEFA reveals the Best Player shortlist with Neuer, Robben & Ronaldo
- Germany & Argentina break World Cup Final records
- FIFA announces Golden Ball & Golden Glove shortlist ! Who’s Your Choice ?
- Miroslav Klose’s All 16 FIFA World Cup goals (Video)
- Miroslav Klose sets the World Cup Top Goal Scorer Record
- Algeria team donated $9 Million to the people in Gaza !
- Ghana’s chiefs exposed in a World Cup match fixing scandal ?
Cristiano Ronaldo the first player to score in six consecutive ‘El Clasico’
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo became the first football player in history who has scored on six consecutive ‘El Clasico’ matches, the clashes between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Ronaldo in the last six meetings against the Catalan giants has scored seven goals – three in the league, two in the Supercup, and two in the Cup. Total against Barcelona he has scored 10 goals.
The recorder is still Alfredo Di Stefano, who scored 18 goals in ‘El Clasico’, while on the second place is Lionel Messi with 17 goals in the ‘biggest derby’.
Ronaldo became and the tenth player in history of ‘Royal Club’ who has scored two goals in one match at the Camp Nou.
Before him, Raul, Van Nistelroy, Puskas, Di Stefano, Arsuagi, Rubio, Moreri, Aldaya and Ghent have managed to do so. The Portuguese also became the ninth scorer in the history of Real Madrid with 120 goals. The first three positions are held by Raul (228), Di Stefano (216) and Santillana (186)
- Pellegrini : Jovetis was superb in City’s 3-1 win over Liverpool
- Rodgers : Balotelli signing a ‘calculated risk’
- Liverpool better until Man City scored – Rodgers
- Manchester United sign Di Maria in a deal worth £59.7m and break Transfer record !
- Celtic confident ahead of Maribor clash – Delia
- Lille coach resigned to Europa League ( FC Porto vs Lille)