- Cristiano Ronaldo honored ‘300’ shirt by Real Madrid
- Pele: I would pick Messi over Ronaldo, he’s the best player in the world
- Costa, Hazard, Kane and Sanchez favorite to win PFA player of the year
- UEFA considers All Star Game in which Messi and Ronaldo could play together
- Wow! Marseille fans produce an incredible pre match choreography vs PSG (Video)
- Jose Mourinho insists he is still the ‘Special One’
- Champions League Quarter-finals Draw Round-up (Video)
- Parma FC declared bankrupt!
- Deco: Messi is pure talent, Ronaldo works hard, but Ronaldinho is better than both
- Football Manager 2015: Top 5 Cheap Wonderkids
Cristiano Ronaldo the first player to score in six consecutive ‘El Clasico’
- Updated: 09/10/2012
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo became the first football player in history who has scored on six consecutive ‘El Clasico’ matches, the clashes between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Ronaldo in the last six meetings against the Catalan giants has scored seven goals – three in the league, two in the Supercup, and two in the Cup. Total against Barcelona he has scored 10 goals.
The recorder is still Alfredo Di Stefano, who scored 18 goals in ‘El Clasico’, while on the second place is Lionel Messi with 17 goals in the ‘biggest derby’.
Ronaldo became and the tenth player in history of ‘Royal Club’ who has scored two goals in one match at the Camp Nou.
Before him, Raul, Van Nistelroy, Puskas, Di Stefano, Arsuagi, Rubio, Moreri, Aldaya and Ghent have managed to do so. The Portuguese also became the ninth scorer in the history of Real Madrid with 120 goals. The first three positions are held by Raul (228), Di Stefano (216) and Santillana (186)
- Mourinho: Hazard’s on the same level level as Messi and Ronaldo
- Barcelona vs PSG Preview, Lineups, Live Streams – Champions league
- Bayern Munich vs Porto Preview, Lineups, Live Streams – Champions league
- PSV crowned Dutch champions 2015 (Video)
- Dortmund announce Thomas Tuchel to be Jurgen Klopp’s successor
- Full Match: Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur – EPL